• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh I'm so sorry you're in such a rut. :( My family has always been financially unstable so I see where you're coming from, you just gotta trust yourself and make the right choice. I hope it gets better for you!

I feel hungry but everything I eat just kinds goes schwoom, right through me :,(
And it doesn't help that I'm as slow as a lazy cat rn

This pain medicine is gonna kill my body xDD

from 2016 time has been passing so quickly and i never even realised.
everything before that is a total blur. i need to accomplish more. what have i been doing for 2 years? i can't even list off one thing.

Last edited:
being looked down on by other professors, students & my advisor for only taking 4 classes this semester.

me: *wants something*
Me: *asks for the thing*
me: *gets the thing*
me: *feels guilty for asking for and getting the thing*

Why is every school in the area closed except mine lol I don’t want to die driving there!!

kinda want marshal but no idea asking since i'll be on and off some wonky hours from now on

In the hour between when I took my pain medicine and when I woke up again, I had a really graphic dream where a man fell out of a tree and was killed .-.

Also I really wish my knee would stop being so sore, I'm beginning to grow impatient with it :/

In the hour between when I took my pain medicine and when I woke up again, I had a really graphic dream where a man fell out of a tree and was killed .-.

Also I really wish my knee would stop being so sore, I'm beginning to grow impatient with it :/

ughhhh i hate those graphics dreams jdghfdg grah

My friend graciously sent me a Red Candy but it's not the right date :,( rip

Also I fell asleep again for like 10 min and I had another dream similar to my last one, where I was at a birthday party and there was a bounce house out front. I was gonna get on it but I decided to get on the swinger instead. When I got on I looked over and the bounce house and like 15 kinds were way up in the air blowing around. It was terrifying!

I think my pain medicine is messing with my head ;-;

Y’know, no one ever talks about the fact that a friend can break your heart just as badly as a lover can

So I started my period yesterday, and the first day is always undeniably (and uncontrollably) the worst day for me. On top of that I had to have an ultrasound on my legs today to make sure the swelling in my foot wasn't being caused by a blood clot. So while I'm trying to maneuver around and do what I need to do I'm having a lot of issues with my period and... let's just say that being on your period and also having a giant brace on your immobilized leg do not mix. God I had such a terrible time while I was gone, not to mention the ungodly cramps I had for about 5 min straight not long after dinner with my brother and dad. Oh yeah and my mom wasn't with me so that made the whole trip extra fun!

Good lord I just wanna lay in my bed for 2 days and let this awful cramping and stuff pass, it's really annoying and I can barely handle going places even when I'm not on it!!!! :mad:

So I started my period yesterday, and the first day is always undeniably (and uncontrollably) the worst day for me. On top of that I had to have an ultrasound on my legs today to make sure the swelling in my foot wasn't being caused by a blood clot. So while I'm trying to maneuver around and do what I need to do I'm having a lot of issues with my period and... let's just say that being on your period and also having a giant brace on your immobilized leg do not mix. God I had such a terrible time while I was gone, not to mention the ungodly cramps I had for about 5 min straight not long after dinner with my brother and dad. Oh yeah and my mom wasn't with me so that made the whole trip extra fun!

Good lord I just wanna lay in my bed for 2 days and let this awful cramping and stuff pass, it's really annoying and I can barely handle going places even when I'm not on it!!!! :mad:

That's awful, I'm sorry you have to go through all that. I think it's almost that time of the month for me, too...honestly, why must periods be such a pain? I do hope that all of this nuisance will go away for you soon. <3

Last edited:
dude you should get on something for this..
I was on birth control at one point but I was really young and immature so I wasn't taking it the right way. I need to be put back on it now, I'm responsible enough to take it everyday.

I was on birth control at one point but I was really young and immature so I wasn't taking it the right way. I need to be put back on it now, I'm responsible enough to take it everyday.

yeah, i mean you can move the time of the day as long as you don't do it everyday. and yeah if it worked otherwise and you don't have blood clot/heart/stroke issues running on your mom's side then yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back