• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with me im contradicting myself
holy **** i've never felt like this towards someone before

Last edited:
My eyes have been bothering me lately. Recently I have Light sensitivity and aches behind them :( maybe too much screen time but going to make a appointment for sure.

people wanna play these mental mind games but i'm not naive and i'm so tired of people taking advantage of my feelings

Anxiety. Memories. Chest Pain due to Stress and Sadness. Ugh pls stop.

Last edited:
I CAN'T FIND THE STUPID 4TH FOSSIL IN MY TOWN ASDFGHJKL;

EDIT: I FINALLY FOUND IT. Stupid thing was hidden between 2 violets on a patch of dirt. >:|

Last edited:
Ugh stupid cinema site can't book tickets rip :(

Also yeah man unless I can buy pokemon's here for the last trials and e4 i'm gonna return it.

What’s bothering me is the thought that I’m going in holiday next week and I haven’t packed that much aahhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

On holiday*

i don't wanna get ready

but i haven't left the area for a bit and i'm excited

- feeling like a charity case bc i don't have money rn for things
- getting tired of being positive about everything all the time despite how things are actually going and feeling like a ****ty person because of that.
- also, side note, made the mistake of listening to that shelter song from awhile back and also watching the sad video with it again this time lol oops??

My feelings keeps jumping back and forth between feelings of immense joy and nostalgia, to feelings of stress and depression.

It's a horrible feeling, like my thoughts are teasing me or something.

My feelings keeps jumping back and forth between feelings of immense joy and nostalgia, to feelings of stress and depression.

It's a horrible feeling, like my thoughts are teasing me or something.

I can relate, buddy. The Christmas spirit and depression don't mix.

I really don't wanna sound ungrateful but I don't like receiving random gifts for christmas, I mean I'd rather just get a small amount of money or, idk maybe a scratchcard or something. Mostly because I don't think it's too fun to get like undies or socks.. like.. bruh.

And most things I buy are like secondhand/vintage store stuff or just vinyls anyways so eh..

I really don't wanna sound ungrateful but I don't like receiving random gifts for christmas, I mean I'd rather just get a small amount of money or, idk maybe a scratchcard or something.

Same. I always seem to get things that I wouldn't be interested in or hold no value to me.

It makes me think, they must have put some kind of thought into the gift, but apparently they just don't know me very well. Like if they got me some pajamas I'd be like yea that's rad, but if I got like a calendar that pictures of old Volkswagens on it I'd prob die xDD

Same. I always seem to get things that I wouldn't be interested in or hold no value to me.

It makes me think, they must have put some kind of thought into the gift, but apparently they just don't know me very well. Like if they got me some pajamas I'd be like yea that's rad, but if I got like a calendar that pictures of old Volkswagens on it I'd prob die xDD

yeah but you wish they would THINK about those thoughts, I mean once when I turned 18 I got a bunch of hair tools.. I'm like.. thanks but I never ever use those so I just let my mom use them lol. At least try and ask me or let me decide beforehand??

I need a better profile picture cause I don't wanna look like I'm depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back