• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to get out of my house more often but no friends invite me
and when i invite they say yes for the moment but once the day come they told me they cant

my brother might have strep which is bad cause if i get strep, i have to take penicillin, which i'm allergic to, and i have to miss school, which i can't cause i have tests that need to be taken and i don't need anymore homework ;-;

my 16gb micro sd isnt here yet its supposed to come tomorrow but judging by the way shipping is going, i think it will be here in 2 days.

I have an abscessed tooth and my cheek is swollen, thankfully not enough for it to be too noticeable but anything I smile or talk I feel it and it's bothering the bejesus out of me.

ok i called my work cause my manager said to call him and the receptionist didn't know who i was.. like i don't understand how you still don't know who i am i've spoke to you like so many times, i feel dumb

Took something a little bit overboard...
Shouldn't keep thinking and simply not trying fix any of it.

Imgur doesn't seem to work for me so easily...

Last edited:
Social experiments that take people's trust and kindness for granted/ betray that trust and kindness.

E.g Bulling experiments.

Its messed up.

Got back the results of my mock exams yesterday and they weren't AWFUL but I'm getting really stressed over how much I need to improve on them in the real exams this June. I need at least 505 points to guarantee my course in the college I want and I ended up with 420 points this time so another 85 is doable? i think?? maybe??? I hope so anyway

The Clinton News Network (CNN) is bothering me right now.

my crush let me down easily because he just wants to be friends :// but it's fine. im not going to force him to like me. the good thing tho was that he hugged me

So about a week ago a friend of mine from high school posted something like his "last meal" and goodbye... and just today another close family friend attempted suicide. I've been in a slum myself and all of this is not helping at all, that piled on top of getting barely enough sleep to survive these past few weeks and I'm barely hanging in there. Trying to keep my chin up and look forward to going on my mini-vacation next month, I definitely need to get away from everything for a minute but it's really hard...

rabbits aren't rodents, stop grouping them together aaaa get your facts straight first please

the party i went to wasnt fun at all i left within the first hour i got there because people started bringing alcohol out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back