• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops I made things weird again

I really hate when I say to lmk if you are indeed free on a certain day and then you dont tell me unless I actually follow up w/ you (can you not remember to tell me yourself?)

sigh...
like, i was basically called "fake" bc i was telling this person (with a raised voice which apparently = rage lol!!!) why a decision of hers was dumb and then she just gets mad like ok!! i didnt spend the whole summer with you just for you to call me fake, that's so damn infuriating and i just feel like we could be back to square one after all we've been through these past four months..

i'm spending a full weekend (2 nights) at my boyfriend's house //where his parents and brother live and boY anxietea af

I have no self-control lol. I had cookies, cheetos and coffee for breakfast. ;3;

I just saw that a classmate from 6th grade dissapeared 2 days ago , i disliked him , but this is so shocking.

why did i know this would happen why.

i really hope we can see each other tomorrow or i'm gonna be really.. i dunno sad is the right word.. not annoyed either.. but still .. weh

why did i know this would happen why.

i really hope we can see each other tomorrow or i'm gonna be really.. i dunno sad is the right word.. not annoyed either.. but still .. weh

:(

I always get so nervous and shy around ppl I like - why can't I just be normal :')

So I just got yelled at by my Mom for making a point to the three younger kids, not her. I wasn't even talking to her, that the people that use the kids living the least are the ones that take care of it the most and that cups shouldn't be by the PS4. Ever since we moved to WV, I've swept, vacuumed, picked up plates, etc... I feel unappreciated and undervalued. Her argument is she could just tell the kids to pick up said thing, sweep said thing, vacuum said thing... but then why doesn't she? I'm not cleaning it 24/7... I have plot scouting to do... and CNN to make fun... and what I consider a life.

Last edited:
I know I've gained weight but I'm too scared to weigh myself to see by how much ;_;

This damn computer...I have no idea what the issue is but am gonna find out, eventually!

Well, that's what I get for eating garbage all day. My stomach hurts so badly... ;_;

can't decide what to wear DD: this dress is a bit too girly but I can't just wear shorts again! and a skirt is ehh - I only have dark colors ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back