What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my internet-ex from like... 2-3 years ago just followed me on instagram o.o idek how he found me, we literally disappeared from each others life after we broke up, lol

we both have bpd also lol perfect!

do you think things are going too fast? im sorry if they are oh my gosh im so into you & i hate this oh no no no

I think I'm the most gullible person in the world... too trusting and evidentially really, really dumb... ; v ;

news flash people can dislike something & actually not be jealous of it

I just wanna start over on FE Heroes to re-roll until I get Chrom.. like smh is it THAT hard to just give me one regular one. I mean I will buy snorbs probably because those banners are the one thing in life that hates me, and I need that floatie to give to my spring one.

Went to bed at 12 midnight, woke up at 4 am....
Why does my body only want to sleep 4 hours each night? This is really crazy for me

Also had to throw away my screen protector thing I had on my iPhone.. Was getting way too dirty and scratchy and not tape could save it so ehh yeah :^^^)

I have two uni essays due on Friday...One is finished and the other is driving me up the wall. I have no idea if it is right and if it's anywhere near finished and I have been working on it for weeks :mad:

Super long boring night and my legs are just all weird and sore for no reason... at least I got ok sleep to get me through today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back