What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost thought I lost my save file but it's fine since it loaded the previous save state, I just hope the game stays okay ;;

u knows i dont like alcohol & ik its a special occasion rn but you dont have to keep telling me in detail the falvor of the shots uve been drinking and how good it is over and ovr omg

My group for my group project are so undecisive and leave things til the last minute and it's freaking me out.
I'm sitting here with nothing to do and I feel so bad because everyone else has got stuff to do and I've done everything given to me and I haven't been given much to do aaaaah ;-;

my mental health recently has been exceptionally good, like better than it has been in years and i'm trying to enjoy it before college starts on the 21st, and people want to try and ruin it for me. my confidence has been glowing, i've been feeling so much better about myself as a person, and things i hate myself for i've pushed aside for the time being so i feel like i'm breathing. and people just want to try and drag me down by acting like i did something wrong to them when i didn't, it's just... idk, so... eh?

oh no im in a bad mood now :'))

person: sorry i can't stay up late, gotta get up early tmrw
person: *stays up playing games until 2*

could've just said so lol

Last edited:
I wish my parents would just accept that I don't like going to church and not pressure me into going. I'm not even a Christian for goodness sake! >___>

whY WOULD SHE DO THAT she's too nice and gets too easily pressured into things she doesn't want to do orz
...ugh she seems so upset abt it I'm literally gonna show up when they meet and tell him to back off >:c

If Sirqus Alfon or Nick Uhas doesn't make it Tuesday, I will feel even worse going into Thursday...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I truly am living a pathetic life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back