What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that mission and then apparently cleared the main game? ahah. Idk if I wanna do post-game cause it's basically grinding until you get a lvl 15 equipment/set lol

I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling right now

I just want a normal ****ing dad, I don't want this ****ing ******

I wanna run away but I wouldn't be able to take all my stuff with me and I don't want to leave it all behind

I don't know what to do rn, I'm just dying l m a o

???? im so sick of this lmao. just bc something shouldnt happen or b a certain way doesnt mean it wont like great ik i shouldnt have to go thru this but i am so????? youre not really helping lmao youre just making me more sad hahaha

I can't seem to get my water to work, I've been trying to turn it on since this morning, I'm probably missing something simple and I'd feel dumb calling up about it. I just want to take a bath

sghhddhyevlurddhb the vine vape guy who says adam looks Reallllly similar to one of my psychologists it's kinda weird :/// i think it mostly is the glasses and hair But still., i was watching vine compilations earlier and it kinda made me feel weirded out lmao

also it is 1 am and there are a bunch of ppl outside my window talking like they are in a loud bar and have to scream in each other's faces 2 hear what theyre saying bc theyre being really loud.

I hate this gd house I hate being stuck in the same place doing the same things like some kind of heckish purgatory and if I can't leave by next month like I'm supposed to I s2g.

today was a ****ty way to start off summer all i did was watch a cannibalism documentary and layed in bed. i wanted to go out but my mom was gone all day. i hate living here i need to be closer to things

Welp. RIP decent sleep schedule. It was nice while it lasted... -.-

Got crap sleep, felt clammy and hot today when I kept waking up, also my tum hurt bad and my sinuses were all yucky, I figured it was just cause it's hot in my house and I was hungry, so I ate and tried to get back to sleep with the air on. Still could hardly sleep, stomach still hurt, then everyone in my house got all noisey. Got maybe another hour of "solid" sleep then got up for work, wasn't until I left my house and got to work I found out it wasn't my house, it was me, feel like crap, still feel way too warm and "sticky/clammy" feelings, tummy is still mad and my sinuses dripping down my throat making it all thick and hard to swallow. Drinking tons of water but still feeling like crap with the fan sitting on me so yeah, not fun. ONLY 7 MORE HOURS OF THIS. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back