• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I'm losing my voice...

RIP voice box :,)

EDIT:

Noooooooooooo!

I just remembered I have my aural skills exam on Wednesday morning!! If I lose my voice then how the hell am I gonna sing for my professor????????

I'm screwed xDDD

Last edited:
I just want to go to sleep and dream of a young Steve Perry, dream of him sweetly singing to me, dream of him telling me that I'm the love of his life; however, I absolutely cannot due to the fact that my schoolwork is getting in the freakin' way. I have to finish up the first draft of this seven-hundred-and-fifty word essay for English. It's due at midnight tonight.

End me.

I just want to go to sleep and dream of a young Steve Perry, dream of him sweetly singing to me, dream of him telling me that I'm the love of his life; however, I absolutely cannot due to the fact that my schoolwork is getting in the freakin' way. I have to finish up the first draft of this seven-hundred-and-fifty word essay for English. It's due at midnight tonight.

End me.

The saddest love story I've ever heard on TBT :,(

Don't worry friend, you'll be relieved when you put in all that hardwork and got it done!

Why am I calling everyone friend all of a sudden lol

The saddest love story I've ever heard on TBT :,(

Don't worry friend, you'll be relieved when you put in all that hardwork and got it done!

Why am I calling everyone friend all of a sudden lol

Lol!

You're right...if I just put my mind to it, I can do it! Say, and if I work really hard at getting my essay done, I can have more time dreaming about Steve Perry!

Alright. Do it for Steve. I'm going to work on my essay now, wish me luck. Lol!

You're right...if I just put my mind to it, I can do it! Say, and if I work really hard at getting my essay done, I can have more time dreaming about Steve Perry!

Alright. Do it for Steve. I'm going to work on my essay now, wish me luck. Lol!

That's right lol

gl, try to stay focused k :cool:

How is it already December 12th omg

I've been really bothered today lol

We have to create a play for my theater class and we assigned everyone specific jobs to do, I'm in charge of marketing but I've ended up writing most of the script and trying to get people to do their damn jobs yet no matter how much I text them to take a look at the group document nobody!! bothers!! opening it!!
I wanted to be a writer in the first place but people already called it yet only one of them is doing a decent amount of work!! The other hasn't done anything at all except for participate in in-class discussions!!
Why are people still like this in college!!
And I really want to get this script completed so we can rehearse (our presentation's on Thursday), I'd really do it all by myself but I don't know how I'm supposed to write a script for a group when I'm getting NO input from ANYBODY!!! :( :( :(

let's all be frens, m8. peace and love, maaaan.

also why is it snowing so hard, i like it but i need to get out :c

also **** you uchi villagers never giving pwp for some damn reason

i just helped someone out.
for the past hour.. who really needed it. who really needed to be talked to. if i wasnt here oh my god
i'm so scared of what couldve happened to her. i'm so glad i was here. i am so happy... that i was able to help her calm down and not do it.

i have a project due on thursday and another on friday that i haven't even started

My depression is like at an all-time high right now

I feel like someone (not anyone in particular if you must know) ran me over with their car and threw me in the trash

i don't want to live anymore :,)

Last edited:
I hope I can find a way to get there on monday because the only bus stop there is only scheduled there early morning and afternoons so either i have to go there hella early or walk hella much if i go there in time.

I wish I had somewhere to be but all the places I want to go are pretty far from my dorm ;(

Man I've never been more scared of being on this forum than I am right now

i feel guilty about being sad because i miss my dad, i know he's been gone for over a year but i can't just "get over it" like it's nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back