• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading over messages from a year ago from my ex (we still get along and are friends) cause it was funny stuff but now it makes me feel sad lol

Awwh, dw u can still have banter with them still since u guys get along as friends

Boyfriend issues, my relationship is complicated my friends think so too, he always says he wants to break up but then doesn't want to ?_?

Last edited:
4 AM and no sleep despite wanting to sleep does anyone want to join me in my attempt to smash my head into a Watermelon. :D

Last edited:
We had freezing rain tonight and as a result, our gates are all frozen shut and our driveway is slick with ice.
... well, I guess I won’t be going to classes today, then *goes and microwaves some popcorn instead* :B

Last edited:
Physics is horrible why is that even a school subject?? Unless you need it for work educaton... :(

Also mom please make up your mind and stop being so negative 24*7

Physics is horrible why is that even a school subject?? Unless you need it for work educaton
PHYSICS IS GREAT KAY

tbh I must be insane or somethin, all the other freshman physics majors have dropped the major but I'm still truckin. I musnt give up!! Even if it means literally destroying my overall well-being ; v ;

I love Winter, no seriously, I really do, but..
Winter is the time, where my nose is bleeding the most and this is actually
extremelly annoying. Imagine you are having your nose starting to bleed
out of nowhere about 5 - 7 times per day, if you are lucky even once in
the middle of the night, like at 2AM or so.. and not just some drops, no..
that will take up to 30 - 1 hour! In summer it is less, luckily.. Winter is the
worst time for it, especially that I have most of Wintertime a cold and that's
like the worst.. xD

And no, I can't just go to doctor and they will fix it, I went to doctor over
20 times for this problem, they tried everything to fix it, one even broke it
even more because of trying to fix it.. xD
Nosebleeding is great.. :^)

I'M SICK OF HEARING THIS SAME PART OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE THE ****ING VIDEO WON'T LOAD
STOP FREEZING????????? NOW I HAVE TO SWITCH TO MOBILE AND THE SCREEN SEEMS TINY IN COMPARISON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back