What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to request that facebook take down my deceased dad's page, now i'm sad that it's gone but i don't think i could handle the posts on his birthday next sunday

i want poochy's & yoshi's wooly world but i dont think i'll have enough money for it!

ughh its exactly one week left until summer break ends and i have lost no weight i have gained tonnes and im gonna be the next snorlax

lmao it's funny how people are shipping me and this guy bc we keep on hanging out, but tbh we hang out mostly to talk about his close friend who's actually my crush
I mean I'm not bothered w/ people shipping us I guess, I am pretty bothered w/ my crush now thinking me and the guy have a thing omg

Last edited:
I can't take these political posts anymore. It drives me nuts I can't say anything either because my generation likes to rip apart the people that have the "minority" view.

idk what is going to happen now but i was taken out of school again and will have to meet a doctor tomorrow and idk what is going to come out of it but i feel rly Bad

My anxiety has been so bad today...I have myself convinced a lot of the time that this is something silly that I need to get over but when it's bad, I really see that it's a problem (again)...

I guess I can be a little glad that I've gotten a bit better about handling it and avoiding issues, but a lot of that just comes from having myself be alone... (I don't normally vent on the internet but I was already here so...:p)

Last edited:
when theres waist deep snow outside and the roads are cleaner then the sidewalks...

have you people even heard of a SHOVEL or maybe even a SNOWBLOWER? its freaking utah man its gonna snow.

So we have this upcoming event, and I volunteered to be the publicity head bc I had no other work to do but the event heads ended up taking someone else as publicity head (even though this person was already hella busy with other work); in someone's own terms, "they were in denial" that I wanted to be publicity head

Hahaha ah feels great to not be wanted :) I just kinda suck in general

My future might be ruined if I don't get to talk to people out in the real world. I've been staying at home 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back