• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sleep schedule is WAY off, thanks to my boyfriend's brother's snoring (we all share same room for now).
His snoring is the very definition of sawing logs.

So now I rarely get to sleep with boyfriend at the same time, and am asleep when he's finally awake </3

Been mad at myself all morning and I can't stop. I keep calling myself an idiot, ignorant, and a bunch of other stupid stuff.

I'm also getting a headache and my dad is really starting to tick me off.

stressed about school starting again, i already have too much to do and zero time

so many things, i tried out for region band today and didn't make it, i was far from making it. i got 61st chair out of 100?? i mean did i suck that badly, there were kids who were way worse than me,,, but there are 60 ppl better than me lol

my mental health is really making me wonder if I have bpd or some other disorder DD:
I'm too nervous to go to counseling at school by myself even though I said I would last semester ;;

The ants have now started to appear in my bed, what the heckle. I no longer trust this bed, I knew that the uncomfortable sensation of something skittering up and down my back wasn't just a strand of hair.

Miitomo re-releasing lit every Miitomo drop stage except for the FE stuff. I get the Marthcina mask was exclusive for a reason but the Leo and other things??? bruh

New Leaf being glitched aa. Never got my Silver and Gold HHA badges even though I got the outside renovation rewards and the HHA items ages ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back