• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bothered by the fact that people play my levels on Mario Maker, tell me that they were great and then DON'T STAR THEM! ;_;

Mosquitos pls stop biting my feet
Is my blood really that delicious there???

eep i guess that's even worse
How to scratch in public when it's too itchy >:c

bedbugs are wayyyyyyyy worse. The doctor thought it was scabies, I was prescribed scabies cream and anti-itch syrup I had to take like 3 times a day.
I almost even got prescribed steroids!
lesson learned: Don't get used couches

pest bugs from worst to not worst:
Bed bugs > Cockroaches > Ants > Mosquitoes > Lice

yeah i never really had bedbugs that bad so yeah also and you can squish ants easily.

lice and cockroaches tho ew

Last edited:
Want to go home. Goddamn public transport making me stay here another night. Have the urge to draw and both physical tools and tablet are at home.

yeah i never really had bedbugs that bad so yeah also and you can squish ants easily.

lice and cockroaches tho ew

bed bugs are the Superman of bugs. They're immune to cold, will hide in your carpet and furniture, and usually stay around even after an exterminator sprays.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Want to go home. Goddamn public transport making me stay here another night. Have the urge to draw and both physical tools and tablet are at home.

Sorry to hear that Tina :(

:( damn that must suck... and yeah public transport are usually meh here so i'm glad i don't have those problems :/

:( damn that must suck... and yeah public transport are usually meh here so i'm glad i don't have those problems :/

It seems like they're trying to cover up a possible strike with a "damage" excuse. :/ At least it's now saying they're due to fix it by midnight tonight (although trains stop by then...). Earlier when I checked it said 7pm tomorrow.

It seems like they're trying to cover up a possible strike with a "damage" excuse. :/ At least it's now saying they're due to fix it by midnight tonight (although trains stop by then...). Earlier when I checked it said 7pm tomorrow.

Ah, I see :/ Blech, hope they fix it soon!

That I can't get the hibiscus hairpin. :( Why are some Island items so hard to come across. It's annoying to have to go to the island over and over again and waste all that money for ONE thing. And by the looks of it, not a ton of people have it.

That I can't get the hibiscus hairpin. :( Why are some Island items so hard to come across. It's annoying to have to go to the island over and over again and waste all that money for ONE thing. And by the looks of it, not a ton of people have it.

i think i have it but its on the cart i lost lmao

also ive been writing this for the last like 2 hours and im only on 1.3k words and barely into the main part kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

Why teacher

Most people were lying to me on those kind notes...

"Your lil brother said mean things to me i don't like u"

Like really? Can I murder some people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back