• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people think its okay to take videos of me?? especially when we're not even close lmao stop before i take that phone and throw it out the window

My family just keeps on arguing...I wish that for just one day, my family won't argue with each other, or talk negative, or anything of the sort...

Last edited:
Goddamn feelings. I really like you and you're like the funniest person to hang out with but you know I can't cause certain things D:

especially my family and my mom and yours hang out so everyone would like talk also you don't need my family.. sorry

Last edited:
Goddamn feelings. I really like you and you're like the funniest person to hang out with but you know I can't cause certain things D:

especially my family and my mom and yours hang out so everyone would like talk also you don't need my family.. sorry

Thanks for saying that :) yeah...life is just so complicated sometimes.

And that ok owo. At least I know that I can kinda relate to you.
...Seriously though...please...just a day without the negativity...

Last edited:
^yeah the censored those 3-letter things too like

and yeah me too.. or i usually write "merda" anyways but still lmao staff turning this into kids site.

yeah just my irl business.. frick it now though.

oh yes it is especially when your parents can't be god for once regardless.

I mean, parents have the hard part...they have to work hard in order to get the money to take care of us, and they have to do plenty of other stuff, so I understand if my mom yells me (sometimes I talk back to my mom whenever she yells at me though...). But I just wish my mom and my grandpa would get along better. I understand why my mom is mad at my grandpa though...I mean, my grandpa was yelling at my mom yesterday because apparently my mom was too loud. Come on grandpa, my mom was only being loud because you can't hear well...or maybe he can hear better than we think...idk, I'm getting mixed feelings on how well he can hear due to what he's done.

Last edited:
I mean, parents have the hard part...they have to work hard in order to get the money to take care of us, and they have to do plenty of other stuff, so I understand if my mom yells me...but I just wish my mom and my grandpa would get along better. I understand why my mom is mad at my grandpa though...I mean, my grandpa was yelling at my mom yesterday because apparently my mom was too loud. Come on grandpa, my mom was only being loud because you can't hear well...or maybe he can hear better than we think...idk, I'm getting mixed feelings on how well he can hear due to what he's done.

yeah still i don't think it justifies them to never listen to their kids or be total asses anyhow..

soon the whole forum will just be walls of *** **** ** ****** *** and we will all have to guess what the other users are trying to write

- - - Post Merge - - -

but u can at least write *** in animal crossing

yeah in every language too lol

and yeah because 10 yo kids doesn't know the means already haha

yeah still i don't think it justifies them to never listen to their kids or be total asses anyhow..

Well, I don't think they're trying to be mean. They're just under stress and stuff...tbh though, I am kinda frustrated that my mom usually yells at me...

Well, I don't think they're trying to be mean. They're just under stress and stuff...tbh though, I am kinda frustrated that my mom usually yells at me...

Yeah they need to prioritize and stuff though I think. Also no one forces them to have children so least they can do is act sane.

when your making your parents proud but inside your disappointed to yourself :(

Just had to delete at least half a dozen posts, possibly more.

The swear filter is in place for a reason. Any further posts trying to deliberately bypass the censor will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back