What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really shouldn't talk to my Mom about my health issues because she things I overract to everything and assumes it's nothing serious. She just doesn't want me going to the doctor because she's iatrophobic af!
-___-

Last edited:
Nearly $2000 spent on that dog and even after the vet said NOT to feed her table food, they still do it because they're all ****ing idiots! I swear to god I ****ing hate my family so much -_-

Sent that tie dyed shop another email.. hurry up and answer I wanna order me that hoodie and maybe a shirt too! D: <

"It was just a little piece of stake!"
"It was just one small piece of chicken!"

Ya well in the end, they all gave her the ****s anyways, huh? That dog is is over 10 years old. She should have NO ****ING TABLE FOOD!

"But she has steak and chicken in her dogfood anyways, so what's the big deal?"

If that's the case, then why do companies even make dog food then? Huh? Why not just give a big ass steak like they do in the Tom and Jerry cartoons?

****ing idiots. I alone poured hundreds of dollars into that dog. I should have a right to control her diet. Hell, I think I can call her my dog now!

tired of family stress :' ) last summer it was like this too and it's making my anxiety go through the roof l o l so much for a relaxing break off of school

i have a friend on ac who i cant talk rn except for on miiverse and im almost positive he's been feeling down, and i want to help him but i don't know if he wants to talk to me anywhere besides ac. except i cant go on ac and wont be able to til im done school, and its just frustrating cause i want to help but i cant, i hate seeing my friends sad

plus i worry a lot about everything and im just really concerned idk i always fear the worst

Last edited:
No matter how much I drink I still feel dehydrated af. ;c

My bf is going to his country for a month and so am I, 2 separate countries. i wish he wasn't going bc i'll miss talking to him and I won't be able to talk to him from my country to his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back