What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw you're the one that walked away but you're the one that feels rejected.

Exam results are out in nine days and I'm TERRIFIED to find out what's going to be inside that envelope. I think I did fairly alright but I'll probably miss out on my first college choice which is a shame but I'll get over it so long as I get my second choice.

so this old ACNL cartridge i have is lost and i have a lot of rare fishes and japanse dlc in it...FML

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also my dreamies

thank you course instructor for feeling it was more important to explain the premise of attack on titan to the class instead of covering the actual course material.

I need better sleep.

Same tbh

I just realized not too long ago that I am a pretty avid drawer of furries, and I would only consider that a bad thing because the fanbase is horrible and I don't want people to think I'm perverted or something.

My mother just got took away in an ambulance. May have been the last time I see her.

..stay safe man.. hope she makes it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on the other hand, can the bayonetta amiibos stop looking so dang good. i don't even have the games nor played them >.>

My mom yelled at me when I told her that I loved her...(She's schizophrenic <_<)

I need to ask for references to finish these job applications but I'm (irrationally) worried that no one's going to want to serve as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back