What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the printing of this paperback book. i really like it but the obnoxiously small font size (like almost like the size 1 here if not smaller which strains my eyes real bad) so idk if i can finish it smh :(

I'm so ready for this week to be over, my week-long break starts on Friday and I'm already mentally and physically shutting down.

And I have to take an exam in my physics lab today. Yay.

Some people. Also the slow shipping just because I took ASP rather EMS. Yeah it was cheaper and I don't want to be woken up at 7 am bc a package :/

I completely bombed my physics lab exam :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can tell from all the posts I'm making that I'm just rly salty today lol
I need to chill and get my homework done...

Or maybe just skip the next 3 days and go straight to a 9-day-long break.
Actually yeah, that sounds like the better option.

So many things. I want to transfer to a different university but I have several things stopping me. My friend is transferring to a school near me & I would feel terrible for "ditching" her by leaving a semester after she gets here, but at the same time I don't want to base my life off of a friend.

My parents have also said if I transfer I might as well not come home & I don't think I can support myself financially and finish my degree at the same time. I don't know what to do because I feel like I'm dying at the school I'm at.

I'm actually comfortable being a small fry and only getting moderate recognition because the more attention you get, the more haters would emerge
:v
I see my reader numbers climbing up which makes me feel both content and nervous
I'd feel comfortable with a circle of returning readers & supporters I start to grow fond of and remember their names but I understand that in order to get monetary compensation for my time to share stories for people's enjoyment, I'd have to be exposed to many people T_T

I've been feeling so exhausted lately for no good reason, I feel like taking a nap as I type, but I know it wouldn't even help. I thought it was because of daylight saving, it gets dark at 5:30pm now, but nope.

So many things. I want to transfer to a different university but I have several things stopping me. My friend is transferring to a school near me & I would feel terrible for "ditching" her by leaving a semester after she gets here, but at the same time I don't want to base my life off of a friend.

My parents have also said if I transfer I might as well not come home & I don't think I can support myself financially and finish my degree at the same time. I don't know what to do because I feel like I'm dying at the school I'm at.

Ignore all this I'm driving 4 hours by myself to tour another college next month :^) now that's bothering me what if I get kidnapped along the way hhh

I didn't think it'd bother me this much but it's getting on my nerves now. How can my roommate just stay in all day except leave for classes and eating?? I hope she transfers mid semester - I want a roommate who actually talks to me instead of just stares whenever I say hi and keeps her headphones in all the time. I'm never alone for long in my room ;;

i feel bad for not participating in the 5 years NL event but I'm far too busy to even be on here rn ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back