• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to have physics 4 hours a week all but one 3 month period for the rest of my time in school why am i alive

I feel tired and sick and emotionally dead even though I've done literally nothing today life is great

note to self: don't watch monsters inside me before eating

how much does attendance count towards our final grade LOL
I should've found a better professor ;-; these impromptu speeches kill me bc I get anxious a week ahead and can never sleep

I also wish academic advising was better here because I'm so lost on how to fill out this form...and I kind of decided to just give up on drawing meh

Last edited:
UGH NO!!
I’m so paranoid... oh gawd, I’ve gotta pray now. Please, please, please, I really hope my work project would be valid.. I’m taking such a risk and I’m not sure if I’m gonna get in trouble for this or not.
But I have my excuses ready, and I have two sides to explain to.
Don’t worry, it’s gonna fine, it’s gonna be fine, it’s gonna be fine.

I hope I find something to do on New Year's Eve cause man I'm not gonna do a **** family dinner like yesterday

Still just bugging me how lame my anniversary was... sure hope next year for the 5 years it will be better and we actually get to do something... but then again hopefully we wont be still here stuck in the same situation...

i wish i could draw so i wouldn't have to pay other people to bring my 100+ ocs to life how i picture them

played a round of tos and i got vigilante and the game was going pretty well. i used my bullet on a godfather so they were hanged and then of course there was another godfather so i took the risk and shot someone random (50% chance) and again their defense was too strong so they were mafioso promoted gf, i was like "hey guys fleegle is gf he claimed he wasnt attacked heres my will" and NONE OF THE ****ING TOWNIES VOTED HIM OFF THEY WEREN'T EXE OR JESTER THERE WAS A ****ING DOCTOR AND A VETERAN LEFT BUT THE VETERAN WANTED TO ACT REALLY ****ING COOL AND HE WASTED AN ALERT NEXT NIGHT TO BE LIKE "HAHA GF IS GONNA ATTACK ME BUT IM GONNA SAVE EVERYONE BY USING MY LAST ALERT" BUT THEY DIDNT AND THEY ATTACKED THE DOC BUT STILL HE DIDNT VOTE TO LYNCH THE ****ING GODFATHER AND WE ENDED UP LOSING. I HOPE EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED ****ING DIES

my room being cluttered was bothering me, but now i've removed several years of junk and feel soooo much better! (-:

Oh, for God's sake. May you please be a little more sensible? You want my mom to come to work before her designated working hour, but my mom can barely make it to work on time. She has to pick me up after school, and there is a whole lot of traffic there. She can't possibly do that. Won't you just find it in your heart to, I don't know, maybe let my mom clock in when her shift starts?

I hate when commercials have ringtones/a phone ringing in it since I keep thinking it's a phone in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back