• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of stuck in emotional limbo state. can't keep track of communication with anyone because i get these days where i just physically cannot talk or type to anyone about anything.
feel like the world's sh-ttiest partner because our relationship is long-distance and constantly inconveniences my other half.
also an emotional damn train wreck because even though everyone's also saying sh-t like 'you can tell us anything' i know that if i do say what's bothering me, my family will judge me or just say get over it. and i don't want to drag my friends down into the personal hell i wake up to every morning.
my mom is emotionally and verbally abusive and raised me to be a submissive complacent doormat so now that i'm an adult i'm everyone else's doormat and not just hers. and it really f-cking sucks.

lmfao i think that's everything on my mind right now thanks

Be careful self-censoring cuss words here, half of my infractions are because of that -_-

No problems, or they just hate me lol :lemon:

also ehh way to go shop changing your status all the time smh im not ordering more things from you :/

ah **** all my music reminds me of him its so annoying i can't just listen to music anymore and drift off because all i can think about are things that will never happen with us

end of the school year projects and STRESS

also i rly want a boyfriend :( my best friends both have boyfriends now so im a DOUBLE third wheel and i kinda want that experience but the only guy who i'm willing to have that experience with atm is already dating someone, and i respect that. even if he wasn't i could never tell him i like him, it'd ruin our (very small and not really close) friendship

he offered me a drive home today cause it was raining and as MUCH as i wanted to say yes, i said no, because i feel like its kinda wrong to do considering he has a girlfriend. like i mean i know its just a drive home and it meant nothing, but it feels wrong to me, cause i know i like him. ugH

I keep getting things thrown in my face as a way to make me inadequate. Because I've never had a job, it's just automatically assumed I don't know what I'm talking about. So because of that I am not allowed to put my opinion into the conversation. Just bothers me that I'm seen as useless.

I hate it when good sites try and force you to create an account/download their app.

4 hour sleep :/.... God help me on my short quiz of today

The same person who doubted us is now telling us it shouldn't be
Funny because it's been almost a year now

with the risk of them blocking me forever i think i have to cancel that order, or well part of it...

Just woke up from a terrible nightmare, that I had never gotten away from an abuser from my past and that things only got worse and worse. It was so vivid my stomach hurts and I am so shaken up... Really really dreadful...

I want 3,000 more TBT Bells, but I have nothing else to sell.

Also, I kept time traveling in StarFall to look for a good turnip price. All I found were crap prices.

My town tree won't grow quick enough and I have a looooong way to go before I can afford a name change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back