• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stressed out about having slowly lost my savings over the past few months, attempted switching to higher paid jobs but it's still not enough to keep the 1-bedroom apartment I've had for 3 years. Afraid of becoming homeless like my mother, can't ask father for help as he recently divorced my step-mother and is going through all of that mess. I've been on medication to help my mental state ever since I was put into a psychiatric ward about 5 months ago, unsure if I'll be able to afford my medication AND keep the apartment. Very fun stuff... I knew when I moved out 6 years ago at 17 that things were not going to be easy but goodness isn't this something.

At least I have Animal Crossing to relax with!!

:)

So imagine taking the task of simply taking a bath, and combining it with the most complicated obstacle course you've ever seen someone do.

That's what I have to deal with like every single time I take a bath. Unngh stuff like this shouldn't be so overly difficult to do.

Been sick for a week now. Don't seem like it want to go away...

mmk if this guy ever shows his face again he's catching these hands and that's just the facts

feeling totally ded from my cold rn but on the other hand glad the workplace analysis went real well!

Headaches are bothering me today. It doubly bothers me not to know whether it's just a plain ol' migraine or something to be worried about. And of course classes are also starting again soon, I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Headaches are bothering me today. It doubly bothers me not to know whether it's just a plain ol' migraine or something to be worried about. And of course classes are also starting again soon, I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

I know how you feel.

Everyone in my house is in a bad mood. They're all fighting and yelling, and it's making my head hurt. Plus, it kept me from catching a mole cricket in-game because I couldn't hear it over all the noise. I just want everyone to be happy and quiet T.T

Last edited:
why did i look up hallmark movies.. like i love how they keep airing some here still even though they shut down the nordic branch ages ago lol

I knew I should've brought my tablet home with me!!! hopefully I'll have time and inspiration to draw when I get back

My bestfriend is having a hard time with this other person lately(heartbreak, love), and I feel like there is nothing I can do to help, since I'm not good with talking about stuff like this. I mean I'm trying to get him in a better mood, but he is often down, and I feel like an awful friend

I keep having this artist's block, and this needs to be done soon :c
I need the money, but she's luckily patient and understanding

nvm not that broke just game bad a listing them so had to look em up.. p cool game otherwise haha

How awful. I had to be switched out of my English class to a different one today. I wasn't even aware that I had to go to a different class until the teacher took role; my schedule said that I would still be in the same class. Although I do know most of the people in there (several of them got transferred from my previous English class), they're not close friends of mine. Also, I'm seated next to a guy who is a bit arrogant; I've known him for some years. I'm going to miss my old class.

I know you love me no matter what I look like on the outside, but sometimes I wonder if you'd like me a different way...

My mood dropped from a 10 to a 3 real quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I have a headache someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back