• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My paperchase order hasn’t been delivered. I have to send back an expensive order of clothes. I’m missing a holiday in France because I have too many projects to complete.
Ugh.

bayonetta being mean like come on how do you even rush to that wall and make it a bridge before your power disappears wtf

guys really ain't ****, i love when i think something could be going somewhere and then .. out of the blue........ "**** me" like hello?

The fact that my sister won?t shush her dang mouth about the dog *eyeroll* like YES I GET IT. You LOOOVVVVEEEE this dog a lot. Like leave me alone about it! I don?t care about how ?blessed? your Snapchat is because of the dang dog! >.> How about you focus on the human family members since you complain about how much you ?miss? the human family members. Like ugh. Then to top it off she yells at me for scolding the dang dog but it?s 100% OK to scold MY dog. (I?m talking about two different dogs). Like >.> Hypocrite much? (Plus not to mention she doesn?t give a dang about my dog. It?s all about my moms dog. *eyeroll* I don?t care, but it just frustrates me.)

I'm feeling super anxious and feeling like I'm relapsing in my anxiety

These frequent critical comments about myself, my friends, other family members, you name it .-.
it's just lowkey giving me headaches all the time and literally making my head spin

wow when literally no effort is put towards dealing with the roads and sidewalks in the winter you really feel it. at first i thought the roads had been plowed but they are just relatively flat from people driving on them. y'all taking the year off or what???? i wish i had one of those little cars with a plow on it i'd just do it myself

oh my god I don't feel good wwwhhyy did I sleep that long

i lived

I have so much to do, but it's SO COLD in this house it's hard to do it all!
We have a cranky woman controlling the AC and we're afraid to touch it.

That a friend broke in a promise but he to dumb to see it when he think he did it to achieve the promise :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm lazy to go back to my original profile pic

Okay tried with a new uchi villager, if she doesn't give me picnic blanket I'll just ditch all the uchi to even try and get the blanket :|

Luckily my leg isn't in serious pain anymore... the orthopedic surgeon gave me numbing stuff (I'll add, through a giant needle that prob coulda killed me omg) so that and the Vicodin have helped a lot with the pain.

But now my leg is more of a nuisance than anything. It's hard to move around when you have a leg that doesn't work. I'll be eternally grateful when it's back to normal, no matter how my h surgery and physical therapy it takes.

-sigh- today was gonna be great
But no thanks to that one friend who knows how to drive
Can't make it :(

my feet hurt soooooo much like i love nyc and got some cool stuff at the nintendo store but im so tired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back