• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how awkward i felt while watching a thing in a church about god n stuff

never again cause i was so freaking embarrassed and thought they were gonna kick me out

I need to gather this courage to talk to my crush, but I'm an introverted wussy that would much rather curl up in a ball and hide rather than talk to anyone.

still annoyed about not being able to sleep. and scared to go back to school tomorrow...the only thing that scares me is japanese and lunch aughhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh god i have school at 7 and it takes me an hour to get ready and driving there takes forever. i havent slept at all i feel like im gonna cry i cant go to school today but i dont feel like arguing with my mom since this is the first day back. i wish i could sleep normally again. ughhhhhhh im so nervous about japanese and humanities (i turned in a paper 4 days late). i really need to see a sleep doctor or something this has gone too far. sorry for posting so much im such a worry wart hahah

Want to die.
I'm a cancer that affects innocent people. :(
Maybe I should take Home Instruction to keep my curse at home.

"Did i said something wrong?"

Well considering it seems you did not heard what i said before and you response to the thing i said with a "uhhh dont get into trouble" when that is not even related to the thing im talking to you its obvious you said something wrong. This is what i dislike from you , smh. Dont talk to me
No.

Last edited:
Apparently, the school changed their mind.
Now, I can't get it, and will simply have to continue going.

I have a small closet. I don't know what to wear tomorrow.

VPL is hell to update.
I'm too useless to find information. :(
Well... I'm almost finished finding it anyway...

Last edited:
1. lmao I was late 10 minutes to my midterms in archaeology (the worst part was that it was my first class???), but I finished it anyway
2. I LEFT MY PROBLEM SET ANSWERS IN MY MAJORS CLASS EARLIER AND I'M ANNOYED BC I DID THAT OVER THE WEEKEND AND FINISHED IT EARLY aaaa the good thing is that it's easy so I can do it in an hour tonight

really missing my love and knowing it'll be at least 4/5 months until we're together again is hard when i just want to be with him now & forever

I don't have a jacket to match my sweats. My Mother has one that she never uses but won't let me use it. She allows my siblings to borrow some of her clothes from time to time. .-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back