What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to suffer in the 9th circle of animal crossing hell
How many times do I have to reset in order to get a map I actually like that meets all my requirements
I hate getting the development permit to 100% so much but I've done it so many times I don't even care anymore
Why am I such a perfectionist?!

I'm going through the same thing right now, bought another copy and it's absolute hell

I'm going through the same thing right now, bought another copy and it's absolute hell

Oh gosh, I see I'm not the only one D':
I hate resetting so much but..
I. Can't. Help. It.
Every time I think I get a half-decent map, I visit the Dream Suite to get inspiration or ideas, and I immediately get intimidated by how gorgeous other people's towns are and how amazing their maps are.. And then I reset to try and get their maps..

It's a never ending cycle of torture for me. :'D

I feel super tired and sore today. The more I sleep the worse I feel idk why Dx

We have been to disney world 4 times in recent memory. We are not experts in any sense of the word, but we do know a few things.

We helped a (really nasty that i didn't like to begin with) extended 'family' member plan her family's first trip. She texted us her plans (which were awful, she made a ton of stupid mistakes.
you could really tell she had no idea what she was doing) and spent 2 hours looking over them and fixing them for her. when we text her back our response, she did not thank us. All she did was ask a few more questions which we spent even more time answering. Then: silence. No 'thank you', no 'kiss my butt', nothing.

All we asked in return for spending hours of our lives helping her fix her screwed up plans was for her to post lots of pictures of her kids on facebook. That was the only reason we helped her, we like her kids , not her, and wanted them to have a good time. I got nothing from her, other people were talking about seeing tons of pictures, but not me. I didn't see them. Come to find out she blocked me from seeing her stuff. Which is bad enough.

But then, the next time we saw her and the other people who went with her on the trip, not only did she again not thank us for helping her the others confirmed that she really had no idea what she was doing and about a specific instance where she led them on a walk that took 1 hour to their destination, when they could have taken a fifteen minute ferry boat ride instead (which, surprise! she didn't tell us about that particular plan, and we could have told her that).

and now checking facebook today, drumroll please. She's starting a small business planning disney trips for people. She's been a grand total of 1 times, we helped her out the wazoo with no pay or even a thank you and pretty much saved her trip; and she now considers herself an expert. On the one hand this is completely hilarious. on the other hand I feel like I've been slapped in the face.

pardon my rant. I needed to get that off my chest. I'm so sick of people using me and taking advantage of me. :(

I've got this damn song from work stuck in my head ;///

I can't tell if I'm stressed out or just tired. My head feels congested with thoughts. Maybe I need sleep so I can stay out of TBT politics arguments... But Mystic Messenger... So demanding >3

This is a problem.
I'm stuck between forgiving someone for something done twice. Or instead... idk
See, this person has their own problems.
Sig perfectly captures this moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't just... forgive this person.
But I feel trouble in them. I wish I could simply forget the trash that was done.
It's like my past was foreshadowing these current events in life.
All I know is that I'm grateful these two people I had met before proved to have been valuable people to meet-they really help and care about the person. :)

Last edited:
i dont know if i can actually beat him in a poke battle, but i'll try gosh darn it

okay kinda hater and I might be wrong but

lmao I know you're determined to go to med school but you can't escape the fact that you need units in Biology to get into a med school. If you're shifting out that's fine, whatever makes you happy, but if you still want to go to med school, shifting out from a course with more Biology and into a course with very, very minimal Biology just bc you're tired of it won't get you anywhere near your dream, so idk don't try to escape the fact that med school will have a lot of Biology in it

also just saying, no course is actually easy so don't try to shift into other courses bc you think some other courses sound easier, that's discrimination (and nothing worth having comes easy so don't try to cheat your way into graduating or smth)

ALSO I hate u bc you're kinda a ***** and an elitist at that

Last edited:
You know for someone whose been in a good amount of debates and posts a lot in the basement I sure don't have a very high post count. =/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back