What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried, but i'm really lacking motivation

Talk to your parents about disciplining you for you not having your homework done but also ask them for help with it. Throw in a suggestion of you staying home just to do homework. Them helping you on your homework.

Talk to your parents about disciplining you for you not having your homework done but also ask them for help with it. Throw in a suggestion of you staying home just to do homework. Them helping you on your homework.

1) I'll see.
2) I already have 3 absences and if I get another one I will get sent to the principal (and probably get lunch detention or something)
3) My dad works until 6, and my mom has no idea how to do my homework. My dad always yells at me when I ask him for help.

My dog has has to get surgery and it's going to be expensive af so imma need to save as much money as possible

I TOTALLY JUST SPENT 4 DAYS SUCKING UP TP JUMIN WITHOUT REALISING YOU HAD TO PAY 80 HOURGLASSES TO PLAY HIS ROUTE ?? I'M HURT.

My brother always taking over an hour in the shower (I hate that that rhymes)
He always spills water all over the floor. Always knocks every single bottle over. Can someone tell that him that the shower is not for playtime? Apparently not.

My brother always taking over an hour in the shower (I hate that that rhymes)
He always spills water all over the floor. Always knocks every single bottle over. Can someone tell that him that the shower is not for playtime? Apparently not.

If you live at home with your parents bring it up to them. They'll be the best resource to get him to at least cut his shower time down. (Parents could threaten to have him pay the water bill since he uses up so much in the shower, etc.)

If you live with him in an apartment do something similar yourself. "Want to take an hour in the shower? Ok, I take 10 minute showers, so you can pay 85.714286% of the water bill each month. Actually, you have the lights on when you're in there, too. You can start also paying 85.714286% of the electricity bill."

my teacher didnt teach us and we had a test, he basically told 80% of the class: heres a test that you don't know hope you like it
the other 20% were taught because they had their homework that the 80% of us don't recall him giving it to us

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to babysit my baby sister and my supposedly "sick" brother (he slacks in school becasue "mommy my tummy hurts" because he wants to come home >.<) and my brother is such a big brat doesn't let me do anything for him (only my mom can do stuff for him) .-.

I just traded 3 Valentines roses, but the 3 people I gave Valentines roses to didn't give me Valentines roses back. It breaks my heart.

Sub Par Valentines Day Joke...

That people don't see the necessity and the value of torturing terrorists.

That people don't affiliate the stock market being up into the outcome of the presidential election. One of Trump's stances, in which many voted for him for, was the economy. With him being in office, confidence grew. Confidence growing caused the stock market being up.

Politics

I wish people would shut up about politics on TBT because this is meant to be a calm and nice community which people ruin with their dumb comments and threads, I was okay with the political threads during the election and after he was elected for like a week because its okay to express your opinion, but the insults and arguing annoyed me as well as the hypocrisy from both sides. I don't even reply to people anymore when it comes to politics and when I do comment in a political thread I choose not to argue but I do give my opinion and nothing more, I don't insult people or whine excessively because unlike some people I have better things to do.

*sigh*....

When people type like this, "blahblahblah" and this, "omg I love ponies, am I weird?"

Type like a normal person, its not hard and if your trying to be funny or something your failing miserably.

Last edited:
Politics

I wish people would shut up about politics on TBT because this is meant to be a calm and nice community which people ruin with their dumb comments and threads, I was okay with the political threads during the election and after he was elected for like a week because its okay to express your opinion, but the insults and arguing annoyed me as well as the hypocrisy from both sides. I don't even reply to people anymore when it comes to politics and when I do comment in a political thread I choose not to argue but I do give my opinion and nothing more, I don't insult people or whine excessively because unlike some people I have better things to do.

*sigh*....

When people type like this, "blahblahblah" and this, "omg I love ponies, am I weird?"

Type like a normal person, its not hard and if your trying to be funny or something your failing miserably.

THIS 100%. It's a freaking Gaming community for gods sake. Talk about the games you love, not real life controversial topics. You should come here to get away from those things, but bring them up and make them worse

He he he he he he he he..... tomorrow. .. hehe he he he he he he he finally. ...
level of crazy going to max with stress

Why do I have to suffer in the 9th circle of animal crossing hell
How many times do I have to reset in order to get a map I actually like that meets all my requirements
I hate getting the development permit to 100% so much but I've done it so many times I don't even care anymore
Why am I such a perfectionist?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back