• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like having to spend my day off dealing with drama at home. I'm so ****ing sick of it! -____-

I have a hard time choosing between saving up TBT for a group or spending on a super golden mailbox add-on. I have almost twice as much to buy the add-on for the mailbox, but I was still saving for the group.

Last edited:
e3wxm5q.jpg

DON'T TOUCH ME

LMAO WHERE TF IS THAT FROM

I hope that my teacher will grade this assignment, not my classmates/students. I wish that my teacher would grade the personal assignments instead of letting the students grade them.

Cancer is extremely complex... and there are so many pathways with multiple proteins that can lead to it. Treatment is widely becoming more personalized and better, but there is still so much research possibilities

I have a hard time choosing between saving up TBT for a group or spending on a super golden mailbox add-on. I have almost twice as much to buy the add-on for the mailbox, but I was still saving for the group.

didnt people donate tbt for that group of yours?, it doesnt seem very nice to turn around and spend that tbt on a mailbox

Man do I have a very big rant
I probably make like a speech but IL hold myself until I'm finally done. . But let say it won't be pretty so I'm gonna put it in a spoiler that day
But it's causing some serious health damage

didnt people donate tbt for that group of yours?, it doesnt seem very nice to turn around and spend that tbt on a mailbox

That was part of the reason why I wouldn't buy the mailbox add-on. But if I combined all group donations I got and not counted the TBT I poured in, only less than 500 TBT were donated in total. I only received one donation that exceeded 100 TBT, and very few people were interested into funding my group. So yes, I received donations, but the majority I put in to my Group Savings was my TBT Bells I earned from posting, selling collectibles or other virtual items, and other bonuses (like the advent calendar). So if I buy a mailbox add-on, that would take out a chunk of my Group Savings, but I will still have at least 2,000 TBT in Group Savings, but at least I'm using my TBT Bells for it and not others'.

I'm still not gonna give up on funding for the group, but I wouldn't mind spending TBT on something else at the minute.

the bathrooms taken and i need to brush my teeth and get to bed

also guess who won't be getting anything for valentines day :rolleyes:

i dont have enough tbt to buy roses for people, i guess i'll have to be "that guy"

So like a few hours ago my sis took my dog out back and my dog was barking so when she went out she heard a girl screaming by the woods. She called me over and ofc it stopped. She said she swore she heard screaming and I believed her she did like worried but we decided not to do anything. Still, I keep laying here thinking what if there was someone actually in danger? Maybe we should have at least called the police to inform them or something? If only I was there earlier I would have heard it and known for myself but now I am just going to be bothered and worried about it the entire time..... :x

I'm worried about how long I'm taking to earn my degree. It's taking me a while and I feel like an idiot, especially since I had to start college later due to dropping out of high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back