• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling of being unappreciated..................... it kinda sucks a lot esp. when you're trying your best but no one gives a damn

This is going to be a long long rant but I was in emotional/verbal abusive relationship. I just hate my ex so so much but not completely. She identifies as herself as a boy now but I'm not going to address her with those designated pronouns for she is entirely confused herself and just wants to be a boy because it's a lie she put upon herself so now it's a burden she has to live with. Now, when we got together it was okay but as time went by it became shtty. She would play mind games on me, just to see my response or if I cared. She would say hurtful things, not about herself but as our whole relationship. She would guilt trip me, saying that she doesn't deserve me cause she's sht(and that's just when we argued). There's no such thing as a perfect relationship but if everything we argue or if there's a rocky path, you can't always resort to "breaking up" cause things aren't easy peasy. She would write depressing messages on her wall about relationships and I always ask if she was reffering to us and she'll resort back to her mind games(just to see if I care).

I did wrong myself, this was when I was highly suicidal and depressed and I would play that card sometimes so it wasn't just her.
We broke up and later started finally making friends(for she was so different and everyone around her is stupid) and began making rumors that everything she did to me I did to her and that she was innocent. So I would get messages from her friends telling me to loll myself, that I'm trash for doing her like that, and so on. When I tried talking to her she would block me or tell me to get over it when I can't when I'm getting talked down upon on lies.

She later faked a relationship with her friend to make me jealous. This is when she came up with her born persona. When I argued with her friend she had no idea who I was talking about for she knew a he and not a she.

They're now not together and she's depressed. I want to talk to her but she'll end up blocking me or talking sht again.
I do love her dearly but idk.
She *** me up.

Last edited:
Got this horrid nasal congestion I just feel pressing right behind my nose and eyes... it's making my eyes water... also I really wish I would have brought Chinese food to work cause now I want it really bad... going to eat a ton when I get off work now...

I may have to present my project in front of the class sometime this week, depending on who my teacher chooses. My stress levels are through the roof and having to stand up in front of the class is only going to make it worse. I just hope that everything turns out fine..

UHG. I hate people who leave feedback for gifts they bought for someone like they'll give it 5 stars and be like "I gave it to my friend and they loved it!" Like duh, they just opened it and were like "Hurray a gift from my friend I love it even though I have no actual criticism cause I haven't even used it yet!" It's literally pointless, at least phone your friend after they've used it and get an actual opinion...

The littles/Dd relationships on tumblr are fcking gross.
Role playing as a child in a sexual/romantic relationship is fcking pedophilla. It's not cute. Wearing a diaper is not cute(that's for fcking babies) your grown as can go to the bathroom unless you're old and wrinkly. Pacifiers are not cute. These are all for babies not 15-18+.

This is gross
kKvHpvr.jpg

I can understand kinks but this just shows you're into kids.

Last edited:
After my next class I have to work on a group project. The problem is I am so lost in the material and will be zero help whatsoever. I usually just feel like a third wheel since those two just talk to each other about the project and I just sit there trying to think of something I can do to help.

Showed up and hour early to my class on the very last day. It's been all semester and I still never know when this class starts or ends

I walked into Home Economics today and the air was filled with the disgusting smell of taco meat
I hate tacos.
And then when we get to eat the tacos I tell everyone I don't like tacos and I'm just gonna eat the shell they're like "YOU DONT LIKE TACOS?!?!!?!?"

Ik just eating the shell is weird but tacos are gross. Especially the meat, it smells horrible and it looks like wet dirt but not mud
It's gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back