What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
being too busy to have much time to talk with my boyfriend. long distance sucks, even after 6 years, working all the time sucks

Feeling really down about my anxiety. My psychiatrist discharged me yesterday because no medications were working for me. I have no motivation to do anything I want to do. I feel like I waste so much of my time. Can't stop obsessing over my mistakes in the past and worrying myself sick

Last edited:
i really dont enjoy driving lessons (but i have to learn to drive to the boyfriends!!!!!) and i have one in about half an hour :"(

agh how do you not realize that I hate having to find people in a crowded place ;-; yet you keep making me do it

my boyfriend

also that november is freaking long i mean it's 15th today... but it's like 16 more days ugh die

i marked like 500 of my emails as 'read' and i have no idea how..

I was looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront II for so long and the whole thing is just destroyed by the loot system. Super disappointed.

So earlier today, after I found out about something I should've been doing all semester and haven't even started (on top of the 15 other things I'm worrying about right now), I pretty much had a mental breakdown. I had to go see my counselor before it turned into a crisis situation.

It was pretty fun.

I'm feeling surprisingly on top of things right now and good a bout myself for the most part, which I never feel like that or haven't for the longest time.

It makes me wonder when (or if) everything is going to come crashing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back