• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a cold and it's just starting to get worse. To top it off I have to work outside in cold weather for the next couple of days. Also, it might rain. fml

Take a bath. Come back.

When I was crazy map resetting my judgment was clouded.

I finally found one but now I'm so cranky lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I wish I had never sold the Sakura Egg I bought from the shop during Easter... I miss that thing ;A;

I can't stand having the cold. So annoying >.>

Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? Side by side! It's complicated. When you nod your head yes, but you want to say no. No matter what you say. Scars on my body.

I want a 2DS not a 3DS with it's wobbly azz hinged thingy majober.

I really want to watch the Netflix's "The Little Prince" for its awesome reviews, but whenever I even turn on Netflix I end up binging Bob's Burgers again and again because I'm trash and I wanna know what's wrong with me.

Bob's Burgers is addictive. I had to find an even-more addicting show to balance it off.

That logic makes no sense whatsoever.

I think my cold medicine may be making me more agitated and anxious because everytime I take it I freak out.

The back office and behind the desk has this lingering onion smell, it's really rank and it wont go away I keep trying to smell myself to counter it but it's really strong. =[

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want to watch the Netflix's "The Little Prince" for its awesome reviews, but whenever I even turn on Netflix I end up binging Bob's Burgers again and again because I'm trash and I wanna know what's wrong with me.

Me, except with Futurama.

why do you keep getting offline the moment i say hi to you???? If you're mad at me just tell me what i did!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back