What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a call, from one of many places I applied at for a job, but I missed that call. I tried calling back several times and left a message. Nothing. It was a one time chance, and I missed it...

Also, I don't think I'll get lucky, but there are quite a few cute guys in my classes, and if any of them are single I would die for one to approach me. I really think if I meet a new guy, I'll get over 'him' much more easily and sooner!

okay so im an oboist and there are 4 oboes in my band, there's me, my friend ashleigh (who sits next to me) and then 2 other boys, we'll call them "a" and "c". a and c always make trouble, and are frankly not very good at the oboe. tomorrow my band director isn't going to be there and i have to sit between them. it will be absolute torture for 50 minutes

Haha, wow, if that's what you call caring I'd hate to see what not caring is!

I mean, I don't even know why I bother telling you my problems anymore. All I ask for is some godd*** empathy for another human being in pain, but clearly even that is too hard for you!

dac900359afe0ed367d30e31a05fb2ba.gif

I had a dream eun and gyro stole my kpop photocards
lmao

I'd only just recieved them and when I went to look for them, they were gone. I found them on their table but they pretended they owned them lmaoo
I asked for them back but they gave me some crappy ones with just like...words on it? And no photo of the member? Idk haha but I felt too awkward to just confront them

Overall, rather traumatising

I think I had this dream because I got scammed recently
So upset T____T these PCs are so expensive

Last edited:
feeling like a weirdo, delusional and im kinda sick to my stomach right now
like I'm actually stressing myself out over something that's not worth it, so bad, my stomach hurts
smart!!

Last edited:
Half my co-workers have the flu right now so I've been like "please don't let me get the flu, please don't let me get the flu" and abusing the hand sanitizer, well I went home this morning, ate something and then went to bed, popped up at 11 and ran to the bathroom just in time to spray chunks all over my counter and sink... Too bad literally nobody would be able to cover for me so I can into work anyways! WOO!

I AM SO FRUSTRATeD WITH PLAYING GUITAR RN.

but i guess this is what i get for never practicing and not playing for like 2 months lmao whoops.

My sore throat got so much worse I could barely sleep last night from the pain. Have to go to the doc this morning and see what's up but I have to cancel some plans I was really looking forward to and it's bumming me out ;-;

I swear I hate Texas.
I just turned the AC on. In January.
The car was hot from being in the sun, people at 7-11 were getting Slurpees, and it's around 80F.

Any semblance of winter anymore comes from cold fronts.
...And my in-laws ask why we want to move (my husband and I are planning to move to Seattle this year), try to say that it's worth it to stay and there's a lot to see (eh...);
No. This weather is just unacceptable on top of everything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back