What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to just stop doing my physics homework for now and finish it tomorrow, but the nerd in me says "noooo physics is life boi you gotta keep doin this"

I need to go to bed rip

Don't worry, once it's all over you can just chill and say "ya know what I did my best", that's what I did when I thought I bombed my second physics exam.

And tbh that sounds like stupid stuff my dad would say, I can still hear him getting mad at me when I procrastinate on an assignment or stay up late doing schoolwork. But I thought I would be buried in loans, and I actually ended up getting a really good scholarship to go to my first choice college; ya just gotta work hard.

Idk who acts like being an adult is great, but all the adults I know want to be teens again. Hell I just told my dad last night I don't want to be 20. But idk I guess adult life is whatever you make it.

...Thanks. I really need you to keep me sane during these stressful times. You're a good friend, SM64. :)

I'm 16 and already want to be a Kid again lmao.

Also I've been too wrapped up on constant worrying. :( Gotta try and relax.

Last edited:
hm this is embarrassing i cant figure out how to start this school computer and im too stupid and embarrassed to ask for help but i know it’s going to get weirder the longer i wait lol oh my godddd

hm this is embarrassing i cant figure out how to start this school computer and im too stupid and embarrassed to ask for help but i know it’s going to get weirder the longer i wait lol oh my godddd

uh plug it in and press the start button? or do you need help with some software things?

--

anyways now my bracelet is real broke which is annoying bc it was one of my faves and my mom got it from a friend and reeeeeeee i really loved it too :(

Ah yes, the old "Christmas is coming but you can't feel excited because you're depressed and overweight and just trying to get through life one day at a time" feeling.

I’m sick and homework is hard. I don’t know if I’ll have all my work done in time to enjoy Christmas:(

Crazy busy work week with all this training for our new system, but at least there's lots of overtime to look forward to, that will make Christmas shopping 100x easier.

Imsomnia and thinking about the horrible relationships I had grinds my gears.

Last edited:
So many assignments to keep track of ;-; just one and a half more weeks before I'm pretty much free to winter break! Also, how am I supposed to write so many pages of fieldnotes :( At least I got my last speech over with so I don't have to stress about that for awhile! It honestly gives me so much stress I can't even sleep the night before and I feel so anxious a whole week leading up to it too...

Last edited:
Meeh, I really wanna save up for a Pullip doll but all the cool hippie ones are so expensive rip.

Also cold af here rip me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back