• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my tum hurts from laughter after watching all these actual yahoo answers with various pregnant spellings hahah

why is it that i can't get past a certain wall with my friendships. is it because i'm too timid? i don't call them out when they're being stupid or annoying and i don't make fun of them because i wouldn't want that and i don't want to hurt their feelings. but it's okay when others do it? what is it that everyone else does that i dont?

12 year old girls being able to be more social, happy, beautiful, rich, and kinder than me....

and then 13 yr old me exists with none of those :(

lol if they're 12 that money doesn't belong to them but their parents. So it's not necessarily their money. Just saying...

This medication that I am on is really messing me up and I was wondering why I was so depressed for no apparent reason until I decided to research the side effects.

12 year old girls being able to be more social, happy, beautiful, rich, and kinder than me....

and then 13 yr old me exists with none of those :(

Honey when I was 12 I played video games all day and hardly interacted with other people my age. I had no social media and didn't care one bit about how I looked. You need to just focus on being a kid.

whoooo haven't been able to draw anything good today
or all week for that matter

jkgjldkf i should get started on that secret santa art soon :,^))

Honey when I was 12 I played video games all day and hardly interacted with other people my age. I had no social media and didn't care one bit about how I looked. You need to just focus on being a kid.
lol yeah being an adult is overrated. Enjoy your childhood and don't rush it. If I had a time-machine, I'd go back to being a kid.

hard when all these gorgeous-looking girls surround me everywhere
but ok.....:'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol yeah being an adult is overrated. Enjoy your childhood and don't rush it. If I had a time-machine, I'd go back to being a kid.

idk how the topic of being a kid came here (i wasn't talking about that) but being an adult is one of the things i'm most TERRIFIED of

Because you're worrying about things like money and social status. I don't even worry about all that stuff as an adult all that much. As long as I can live somewhat comfortably, I am fine. I don't need to be super rich or anything.

You just need to enjoy being a kid and not worry about all those vain things that media is telling you that you need to worry about.

just watched the wrath of khan, the search for spock, and the voyage home all in a row (stupid random channel playing them back to back) and now my shoulders and neck are all stiff whoops ;'/

I caught a cold! and my roommate packed her stuff so early when she isnt even leaving till monday (I hope)
If it's tuesday I'm just gonna kms

Whenever the radio station sends me a text alert saying a Journey song's about to air in a few minutes, the song is already playing!

As soon as I got the message saying that Don't Stop Believin' was about be on, I instantly ran to the radio, and I missed the beginning of it! Man, if only they'd text you just a bit earlier.

I've only been home for like 2 days and now I reeeeeeally want to go back to my dorm. I wish they didn't kick us out over break :mad:

im gonna ****ing die at school tomorrow this is g r e a t

Been sick 3 days, and had a kink in my neck so I've gotten crap sleep the past 2 days. =[ I would have called off of work but tonight was the X-Mas party here and I didn't want to ruin it for anyone by making someone who was supposed to be off having to work, so I'm toughing it out. Feel miserable and sore, but it's my Friday so I'm going to go home, chug some NyQuil and just sleep all weekend. Just kidding, I have a million last minute before X-mas things I need to do that I'm doing way too late like shipping out my packages, printing pictures, finishing up gifts, and sending out my X-Mas cards... =[ I just want to curl up and sleep forever.

honestly why the **** does Christmas day and the **** involved with it keep coming up?!

We have talked about it so much what we're going to do. We're not visiting relatives because that's been off the table since like ever so serious stfu about that. But as far as everything else goes haven't we talked this over 10,000,000 times? We know what we're doing so stop bringing it up??

Okay yeah as far as trying to prevent stuff happening, there are other ways like everyone else pitching in and helping rather than picking at others?

Yeah I get it there's a lot going through your mind right now that probably isn't helping. But can you not get over yourself a little and see that you've got a good family in front of you that are here to help??

You guys can honestly be so so pathetic, please get over yourselves because I am so done with your ****. I love you guys but why is it so hard to step out of your own shoes and see from someone elses perspective.
yeah basically just really annoyed right now ignore me lmao

Last edited:
Scott Gimple.

He killed Caarrrol! :-/

That's Carl in Rick's accent.
Not to be confused with Carol.

... who I'm sure they'll also kill.
They kill EVERYONE!

Why Shiva?
Why CAAAARRROOOL?

Mongrels!

Last edited: