• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter! I'm back at work today and I'm struggling to stay motivated. Still have the weekend vibes :confused:

I also hate that feeling when you know someone is gone, they are dead, but you're confused because your mentality and beliefs screw you over and make you wonder if they are with you, in spirit, yet there's no science to prove that, but no faith to prove it either.... Man, my brain and me are DYING right now.

11:14 pm still need to do homework and take a shower
frick

I also hate that feeling when you know someone is gone, they are dead, but you're confused because your mentality and beliefs screw you over and make you wonder if they are with you, in spirit, yet there's no science to prove that, but no faith to prove it either.... Man, my brain and me are DYING right now.

agreed same here :(

everything just becomes a joke. suicide, becomes a joke. i notice so many people at school say "i want to die" and im just sitting here like "um ya sure" just thinking that. then when you say you want to die and you actually mean it they don't believe you most of the time

i can never find time to go hiking anymore and now that i have time i also want to draw. but i also should study my japanese since i'm failing that class, but i also really want to check acnl since i haven't in a long time. i need more time

summer is gonna be so sweettt tho

Still waiting to get the shower fixed, it's been 4 months. I'm so tired of baths, it's too time-consuming washing long hair in the bath.

I also want to go back to Germany soooo baaadly. I don't think it will happen anymore this year with everything that's happened. It's like they don't realise how much we miss them and how much they've ostracised themselves. I dunno what else to do about it.

I miss them and I still love them but idk how to approach them anymore and it just makes me sad.

I've had a night from hell & I'm supposed to be meeting with a faculty member about my research project tomorrow so they can go over my rough draft and I only have 2 1/2 pages done. And even what I have written isn't entirely done. I really want to cry.

i need to do a family tree for spanish and i haven't started yet
it needs pictures that i don't have

we've had in the past 6 hours:

8 Power Glitches
1 Brown Out
1 Power Out

it's been a long day ;-;

i posted in the wdyll thread and im scared lmao wHy tho

What a ****
Idek why it's weird that I did that, it's not like I have to mention every single thing I do
Doesn't make me weird

And you said "your weird" like 10 times
Please kys
It's you're

And you're always saying how I got my intelligence from you
Yeah right

You also judge me about **** you do yourself too
I said in TLOU that I picked up a "2x4" because that's what everyone calls in online, and you fReAk out at me because I'm using the "American way"
You've said **** like "sneakers" and "garbage" before, but you never call yourself a ******?

Actually kys please
You say you'll do it when whatever happens, but I bet you won't

Shame

this school thing gives me so much anxiety ha ha ha idk what i should do because i Cant do it but also how tf do i get out of it

the fact that i'm texting this dude while his gfs around

i'm scared

I played animal crossing for the first time in a few months and it crashed after like an hour, is this a sign

Man I'm stressing myself out big time about finding a part-time job this summer. All these descriptions look intimidating to me. So tired of having social anxiety. It wasn't always this bad. I had friends and activities I went to and now I'm a hermit. If I don't get one I'll be bored all summer and have no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back