• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bern is smaller but yeah it hurts if i move my left hand ugh.

also lmao i tried sketching trad art last night and damn holy sht haven't done it properly for ages

i have no idea to make a plutonium *** i need it to make nuclear bomb why is this so hard its literally a flash game

lol my papa's donuteria data has been deleted whyyyyy now i have to start over *** i had so much good sht

whats with all these '_vs_' threads in the basement? theres like so many of them
I dunno either. I really don't understand why anyone would participate in those threads outside of farming post count and bells.

Last edited:
I dunno either. I really don't understand why anyone would participate in those threads outside of farming post count and bells.

yeah you don't even get bells here so lol. i replied to a few but tbh who can keep up with em all.

i didnt have wifi for bloody ages yesterday and i had a project due today

one more day till a week off woo

Megaman is getting an animated cartoon series
Mighty NO.9 is fcking dead to me now, why are they appealing to kids who obsess with memes?

I'M DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back