• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried sleeping without the help of medicine and it's already 5 am. Effffffff meeeeeee

no sp hits, bruh.

also my bern hurts because i had to pop it and dry it lol hope it stays now.

what to do with a bracelet which was a gift from a guy I don't like and asked me out
I did not want to accept it but he just gave it to my friend who forced me to take it
if I gift it to someone else or sell it would that make me a bad person ?_? I don't wanna wear it either

why is it so hot im actually dying it's like 25 degrees celsius ????? please stop this i want winter again

what to do with a bracelet which was a gift from a guy I don't like and asked me out
I did not want to accept it but he just gave it to my friend who forced me to take it
if I gift it to someone else or sell it would that make me a bad person ?_? I don't wanna wear it either

eeeh i think you'll be fine as long as he doesn't know about it. i don't think he expects to see you wear it since you rejected him so lol

it's been nearly three months now and I'm waiting on a art piece still. You said your tablet is broke but wtf is showing up in my feed?

i was going through my old posts and realised i never actually received art from at least 3 people on this site but i had already paid. pretty sure they're all unactive now though ugh ^

and im getting annoyed at everything now for some reason. a tiny little thing makes me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back