What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad refused to come to an awards ceremony (parent and child) at my old school today because of how i was dressed

i was the only child on my own

edit; oo 22222

Last edited:
Right in the path between where I am and where the science center is, there's a bunch a crazy Christian preachers and they keep yelling at people and I rly don't want to go by them again...

Oh crap it's more than that, it's a fight between a radical Christian and LGBT people lmao

Smh what did I do to deserve this xDD

Last edited:
my exam is at 7 am & I'm sleepy as HECK
(who even thought it was a good idea to give an exam to students who're groggy and sleepy af)

also I lowkey hope he finishes his outing w/ friends early so I get to see him :'))

Now the whole house reeks like greasy ass bacon... if the house could just not smell like anything for a day, that would be great... :p

I need money on Steam to rebuy Skyrim, but when I posted the link in my description that says "Please Click this Link" on a Rick and Morty 24/7 Live Stream it wasn't successful. It's a ".com" web address, and neither of my three malware protection softwares nor my extension on Chrome picked up suspicious activity.

http://steam-community.com/?ref=Wldrb2J This is all I can do for now.

On another note I went to McDonald's today and asked if they had brought back the Szechuan Sauce as I was told they did....they didn't. My whole reason in wanting McDonald's was that Szechuan Sauce.

I am so bothered having a new house and how I can clean my home. What kind of carpet cleaning will I do or avail, if I can clean it myself or not? But I'm still thankful having my own home finally. :)

XOXO

i don't want to do my homework, but yet i don't want to fail. why am i like this lol

also my legs are still really sore from dance and pe, and i wanted to practice my dance routine over the weekend but maybe not since i'm so sore

my stiff neck and shoulders got me out of bed with barely any sleep now i'm just tired and confused

i was having a dream where i was forced to donate blood and then get a tattoo though so i guess i'm not too sad about being woken up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back