What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My headache finally went away but now my allergies are on full assault, can't win! :p

I wonder how it's possible for me to simultaneously feel like I'm doing too much and not enough...

Being stuck on 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors. :/

Last edited:
Super tired... and tired of being tired. Got good sleep yesterday so my body wanted to punish me today by saying "FOUR HOURS IS ENOUGH SLEEP GET UP ALREADY!" and then I couldn't get back to sleep... at least tonight is my 9 hours instead of 10, not that is makes much of a difference when I've already been up all this time, but less time at work, hopefully I make it through.

I forgot my mother's birthday..

I didn't realize why she kept insisting we go out today and do something fun, I refused because of fires lately in the area has made the air bad to breathe (although admittedly it has cleared up significantly, but I didn't want to risk it since I have bad lungs anyway). She didn't mention anything to me about her birthday and I just totally spaced it. I only realized a few hours ago, it's too late now to do anything, the day is over with..

Some of my posts are actually proving that I am selfish, as what the staff has pointed out. Examples:

- I threatened to stop future participation in upcoming TBT Fairs due to my failures of getting staff favorites and contest nominations.
- I took collectibles for granted during some events when they never announced restocks (like Pokeballs for the Sun and Moon release and party poppers for new years')
- I admitted that I signed up for moderatorship just to get the perks (more specifically the avatar height extension).

I do my best to share with other members and do what they want, but some of my posts actually has proven my selfish side.

well, quite a lot?? but also very little in the grand scheme of life;

- i haven't seen my boyfriend in 9 days, but also i don't overly miss him, just would like to see him as my days are full with lots of fun stuff (-:
- i have to organise work experience and get an appointment to talk about work experience in the near future, which is terrifying: i've never had a job before so doing a thing like that is wild
- i'm back at school, which means i have to be productive, especially as it's now college!
- i'm starting driving lessons on friday, which is scary. i'm wary i'll be dreadful at first, but fine that i will be, as everyone is.
- i have to hand in a form tomorrow which i need to remember but i know i'll forget.
- i go home early for 4 days next week (at 1:30 rather than 3:20) but i don't know how to sign out of college exactly.
- i want to become a primary school teacher but it doesn't even pay that much money
- i dont know whether to do a bachelors in primary education, or a bachelors in art and then a pgce
- my boyfriend doesn't have a job
- my boyfriend had a car accident a few days ago (":
- i have to go to a cream tea celebration evening because i got a good grade in science and idk what "formal/casual" is supposed to really mean
- i dislike everyone in my art class (-:
- my boyfriend isn't very healthy with spine problems, sciatica, smoking, drinking, eating poorly and tons of sugary drinks

but all in all i'm fine and those are pretty minor worries yknow?

edit: i thought of some more!!

- i took an adhd test (just a self one) as a few people have said i might have it and it came out with "incredibly likely" which i don't want
- i keep zoning out and not being able to focus in class: i've done it my whole life, but now at a higher rate than before
- i'm worried i won't be able to get the grades i want/need in my exams in 2 years
- some of my friends aren't accepting of my relationship because of his age and the age difference between us
- my mum is being very weird today idk why is she just lonely i wish she would get friends instead of interrupting my homework and hobbies
- my dad is super homophobic and that upsets me
- my dad is always really emotionally distant
- i'm not sure if the reason i'm dating who i'm dating is because they remind me of my dad and i have "daddy issues"
- i've generated a "style" for myself over the last year or two, and now i'm not a fan of it anymore- i now have the task of gradually changing it: i wish i could just dress normally instead of "tumblr" or whatever, it's so tiring
- growing out my hair is so ugly
- my skin is really poor where the rest of my beard is starting to grow through
- having to shave everyday is such an effort
- i've gained 5kg in the past month and my anorexia thoughts are creeping back in
- it's raining which means i'll get muddy shoes tomorrow
- i don't understand what i'm being taught in geography
- my mood is very mellow and happy when i'm at school, then sad when i'm at home
- my dad doesn't trust me with anything
- one of my plants is dying
- my only motivation currently is fear, i have nothing else motivating me like a higher want/need to succeed in life or ambition
- it's really cold today

okay i'm done

Last edited:
Some of my posts are actually proving that I am selfish, as what the staff has pointed out. Examples:

- I threatened to stop future participation in upcoming TBT Fairs due to my failures of getting staff favorites and contest nominations.
- I took collectibles for granted during some events when they never announced restocks (like Pokeballs for the Sun and Moon release and party poppers for new years')
- I admitted that I signed up for moderatorship just to get the perks (more specifically the avatar height extension).

I do my best to share with other members and do what they want, but some of my posts actually has proven my selfish side.

People make mistakes so they can learn from them :)

Unsure if I'm actually first about the bonus mirror... but feeling confident about 2 actually it can't be that other beep tbh

My side still hurts rly bad

Why tf did that idiot have to be parked in the middle of the sidewalk, if I didn't have to go around him I wouldn't have gone off the sidewalk onto the grass 4" below it and fallen off of my bike. I hope he feels bad for what he did cause I'm really feelin it. >__>

My side still hurts rly bad

Why tf did that idiot have to be parked in the middle of the sidewalk, if I didn't have to go around him I wouldn't have gone off the sidewalk onto the grass 4" below it and fallen off of my bike. I hope he feels bad for what he did cause I'm really feelin it. >__>

omg what a jerk :( hope you're not too bad.

also ugh tired as heckle and my mom being a ***** lovely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back