• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tired of you holding this over my head... so tired of wanting to die because of it

Last edited:
I really hope you have thought of this and that I'm not the love of your life and stuff >_>

My roommate‘s relentless snoring. It sounds like a broken jackhammer every night, even though there‘s a wall between our rooms. How is that even possible?

I've had a headache for the last 2 hours and I really wish it would go away... I need to go to sleep pls and thx

idk dude, why the **** du use a fruit as ur icon like hello

I'M REALLY AWKWARD i'm not sure how to flirt or even respond to flirts, i'm not smooth at all i'm so aufdfschnhgnfd i'm gonna die

I got my Dreamcast hooked up to my flatscreen and I was hyped to play some Sonic but then I remembered

I can use anything that requires a cable on my flatscreen ;-;

So I have to keep cleaning my room (cause my cats destroyed it lol) and get to my old TV so I can finally play some dreamcast smh

I don't know why I feel so hurt. I thought you were a more patient person and even though you care for me, it didn't seem like you did at that moment at all - only for yourself. My chest hurts from time to time when I think about it and some of my trust for you in gone.

i'm seeing my sister have so much fun and becoming so successful
what am i doing with my life? cooped up in my room listening to music and trying to draw again
but it's not like i can do what she is doing. im not her

i have a killer headache and all i want to do is get my homework done.. too bad i can't because this headache isn't letting me focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back