• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*beats my depression with a stick* Get Back In The Cage I Only Have One Week Of The Semester Left

I swallowed a hair by accident, and now it's itching my throat. ;-;

this explains everything - I feel happy but strange? either way, I'm happy that it's settled :)

Last edited:
I'm tired of it all. It feels like half the time my fiance responds in facepalms or shuts me down or "You're going through another mood swing." God, it's no wonder why I get frustrated when he responds like this to about 2/3's of our conversations. It's so grating and he wonders why I get angry. "Talk to me, we can work out," he says. Well evidently not. I've gone over with him about what is happening that's wrong and for some reason, it never gets anywhere. I'm this close to just throwing in the towel, I can't spend every conversation wondering if my response will ellicit a facepalm or something else. So exhausted.

Last edited:
When you give away free Pok?mon but some people just don't want to cooperate with setting up a proper time to meet up for trade even when you've explicitly ask them to do so. 👌

O o o, better yet... when you give away free Pok?mon and you put one on hold for a person but they never respond to your PMs asking when they are going to pick it up even when it was only one PM a day for two days. 👍

I love giving away free stuff but some people just ruin the fun.

Wow my dad kicked me really hard in the back because I said "shut up"
After all the **** he's done to me, he freaks the **** out after hearing that? Who's really the ****** here? ://///

My group members are being incredibly lazy. Specifically the one guy who has contributed nothing. We used to have four members at the beginning until we had to kick out the one that never came to class... ever. We present tomorrow and I've contributed a lot to it but it's still not done.

Wow my dad kicked me really hard in the back because I said "shut up"
After all the **** he's done to me, he freaks the **** out after hearing that? Who's really the ****** here? ://///

Ouch. That sounds abusive just for talking back.

I think my anxiety about art is slowly creeping back for some reason. I can't seem to get anything started at all without worrying about how **** it must look to other people, and it just makes me want to stop. I thought I was finally coming out of this phase but I think it's coming back because it's a very familiar feeling that makes me fear for my future. Why did I choose to major in art instead of something more academic? I feel like an idiot.

Also I must've burnt my tongue because it's kind of sore to eat anything, but I can't remember what I've had lately that's been really hot.

Planned out my whole day today. I was gonna do homework and study for exams tomorrow but I did not take into account the possibility of my roommate having trouble and needing someone :( now I'm stressed

Last edited:
Why does this always happen!!!?
I don't understand why every time I get to be extremely happy someone around me is the complete opposite and can't I just be selfish and care about my own happiness????

Also very very cranky because things just had to happen these last several hours. I have two midterms today and as much as I want to be there for my friends it sucks!! I put off studying to listen and now it's 2:30 and I'm barely going to bed :/ I was supposed to sleep early this whole week but now that's...

Why must the timing be like this T^T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back