What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiancee left me because of my own mistakes, I'm halfway across the country and all alone. I worry that even if I fix myself I wont get him back, and I'm dealing with pregnancy alone and near homeless. Honestly this forum and Animal Crossing mean more to me than I can explain to people IRL; and even on here I'm too shy to make friends. I'm just glad people even play this game.

Edgy kids constantly putting censored words in their posts even when the thread doesn't warrant it. Wow everybody thinks you are so cooool and such a unique individual fighting a corrupt establishment yay!

I keep sneezing in front of my monitor (not literally) and almost running out of tissues. It really annoys the hell out of me

I confessed to my crush today in a really casual "it's not a big thing anyway" kind of way and his class was starting so I made him go away right after confessing so idk how he feels about it and ahahahaha ****

- I don't know if I should apply for that scholarship...I feel like my parents will tell me something degrading if I say I want to :T
- NHD competition is coming up soon and we have to prepare for an interview (which is nerve wracking)
- I have to do this project but it says to mention "heroes and hardships" but I have no heroes and hardships are way too personal so...
- I feel like I'm being ignored (or I'm just jumping to conclusions like I always do haha)
- friends don't believe me when I say I don't like this certain person. It's getting really annoying now and I'm on the verge of telling them off.
- when your friend gets in a relationship and they start ignoring you for their so c:
- can't believe I almost let my emotions get the better of me

Last edited:
image.jpg

I think i might have to terminate my 1 year old apple sapling, I've run out of places to plant him. he's just a scrawny/malnourished little leaf twig now, i was a fool to think i could care for a tree indoors, i cant even plant him outdoors either. I'll check one last time to see if i possibly have a bigger pot to put him in but either way i don't think he'll last very long.

I think i might have to terminate my 1 year old apple sapling, I've run out of places to plant him. he's just a scrawny/malnourished little leaf twig now, i was a fool to think i could care for a tree indoors, i cant even plant him outdoors either. I'll check one last time to see if i possibly have a bigger pot to put him in but either way i don't think he'll last very long.

bonsai tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back