What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends are having a convo about games and stuff and I really want to jump in but it's on a VM :,(

oh no doki doki literature club is ****ing me up

i feel so uncomfortable its unreal
goodbye sleep

Last edited:
I have 10k posts, but I hardly get any attention from anyone, really. I even made up an ask thread, but it didn't get much popularity.

What does it take to get some fame, lots of vms and visitors in my Profile and other stuff???

I have 10k posts, but I hardly get any attention from anyone, really. I even made up an ask thread, but it didn't get much popularity.

What does it take to get some fame, lots of vms and visitors in my Profile and other stuff???

My only guess is that you really have to interact with people. Let people know what your interests are, what your passions are, things you like. You really gotta put yourself out there!
For instance, I changed my aesthetic about a month ago and I've had people interacting with me that I don't even know! Apparently I'm not the only person on TBT who loves waluigi xDDD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYWAYS, I usually prop my knee up on my desk when I sit here at my computer, but earlier today I was so happy going up the stairs that I actually tripped and jabbed my knee really hard with a step, and now it hurts really bad xD RIP knee

My only guess is that you really have to interact with people. Let people know what your interests are, what your passions are, things you like. You really gotta put yourself out there!
For instance, I changed my aesthetic about a month ago and I've had people interacting with me that I don't even know! Apparently I'm not the only person on TBT who loves waluigi xDDD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYWAYS, I usually prop my knee up on my desk when I sit here at my computer, but earlier today I was so happy going up the stairs that I actually tripped and jabbed my knee really hard with a step, and now it hurts really bad xD RIP knee
I see. I've been sharing my personal favorites on threads, but that doesn't seem to work out really well. Is it because people don't remember? I don't even know. Yes, Waluigi is popular, but my favorite character in my avatar and signature isn't well known. Probably because the only major appearence he appeared in a game was Mario Kart 8. Perhaps if he's in Smash Bros as another character to fill in the Smash Bros villager category, he'd be popular then.

On topic: My top tooth hurts a lot after I bit the spot of my bottom tooth that hurt as well. The bottom tooth that I bit doesn't even hurt anymore. Its like the bottom tooth gave the pain to my top tooth by biting it.

I see. I've been sharing my personal favorites on threads, but that doesn't seem to work out really well. Is it because people don't remember? I don't even know. Yes, Waluigi is popular, but my favorite character in my avatar and signature isn't well known. Probably because the only major appearence he appeared in a game was Mario Kart 8. Perhaps if he's in Smash Bros as another character to fill in the Smash Bros villager category, he'd be popular then.

Your favorite character is the random AC villager guy? I saw his World of Nintendo figure when I was christmas shopping a few days ago, I almost bought it just cuz it's Animal Crossing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

h0Mq2dd.jpg

this one!

My head hurts rip.

Also hoep I can find some nice game/book to occupy myself with, not that I need it not at allll lol

Your favorite character is the random AC villager guy? I saw his World of Nintendo figure when I was christmas shopping a few days ago, I almost bought it just cuz it's Animal Crossing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

h0Mq2dd.jpg

this one!
Yeah that one. My other favorite Nintendo character is Toadette.

Hmmm... the only thing I can think is that somehow I'm bringing light to a character that people don't normally pay attention to. Maybe you just gotta find something about that character that'll make people laugh/smile/etc. (and with an Animal Crossing character it's prob easier because they don't really have a backstory or personality so you can pretty much create it)!

Oh and BTW I love your sign pic, so pleasing to the eye ;w;

Why is waluigi so annoying to unlock in mkds lol

o well the retro stages are fun as heck

also i need to buy toilet paper ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back