• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my HEAD.. ow
and I just feel a little strange and gross in general and I'm blaming it on all the time I've spent trapped in the house due to the heavy smoke. thank godt I can finally comfortably go out again

My counselor ended up having to cancel last-minute because she's dealing with someone who's having a serious issue, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to talk to them about my dorm situation.

I'm okay with it though, I get to be by myself in my own dorm room for another day :D

Can't remember certain things.

there many important things going rn and you are crying over some ****? im a ***** lmao , im never gonna find someone who loves me , im ****ing ugly , i want to cry , i shouldnt be crying lmaoo , its always the same thing , i annoy everyone , i should help others instead of me being dumb. im just a crybaby , there are more important things outside than my stupid personal

Last edited:
I hope I'm not gonna like pass out in the afternoon now I really want to go to the last Asperger group meeting thing :(

asked my classmate for their notes just to see what I missed for the exam and they kindly gave it to me just now
it's 9:30 PM and guess what?? their notes are 47 damn pages long with two columns each, how the HELL am I going to be able to read all of this tonight

school charges like $1 per page so like rip, got my friend to do it for me though thankfully

whoa that was expensive.. but dang yeah glad that worked still!

Also heck im so tired rn i just wanna pass out and idk i don't have any painkillers

Piss poor memory. Goddamn I hate having it!

Sorry if I deleted anyone here on Miitomo but I don't know still if I got the loading timeline glitch because answers or because that new update **** :(

there many important things going rn and you are crying over some ****? im a ***** lmao , im never gonna find someone who loves me , im ****ing ugly , i want to cry , i shouldnt be crying lmaoo , its always the same thing , i annoy everyone , i should help others instead of me being dumb. im just a crybaby , there are more important things outside than my stupid personal

babe. u will find someone who loves u bc u are an amazing person. u are beautiful and u deserve every good thing in the world. and u certainly dont annoy me, talking to u is the highlight of my day ok, don't cry to urself u can lean on me whenever k. chin up ur amazing

I feel like I'm the only college student that has a bedtime given to them by their parents every day... I think it's very controlling, but if I want to sleep at a later time, I get literally screamed at with insults by my overemotional mom for 30 minutes to 1 hour+ (btw can't move out or live in a dorm because can't afford it lol)

By the time I'm finished with my homework at the end of the day, it's already time to sleep because of this. I'm not even allowed to stay up later if it's for studying, whereas my classmates are staying up until 2-3am to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back