What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm boooooored how am I supposed to wait for the tbt fair when I'm bored?

You can add these weird apple tags to the TBT Fair announcement thread. I did that last year, and I want to see it again.

Examples include "apples have fun too", "apples saved the fair", "apples enjoy the fair", and "apples deserve prizes".

My favorite one is "apples ate my cake".

i like your signature ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

and nothing's bothering me (for once) i'm chill and happy

I wasn't able to wear my necklace this morning because for some reason it magically got tangled since I last took it off (literally last night). What is even going on

Why is this happening, all I want to do is send this user a vm :mad:

Untitled.jpg

Tried killing a spider but it fell behind my dresser. ;-;

^Been getting that the last week, super annoying when you type a reply and boom everything goes white or weird coding lol

^Been getting that the last week, super annoying when you type a reply and boom everything goes white or weird coding lol

There's me blaming google chrome, meanwhile the other sites I'm using are working. There have been times where I even get an error message and can't access the site ahh.

Just about everything is becoming a problem with me, semi family problems, emotional state, just honestly feeling **** as of late.

I just can't concentrate with life right now, doesn't help that I still think about my mother, god...I miss her.

The belittling of serious events / situations people have been in. Been bothering me for years, finally taking a serious toll on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back