• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need either TLOZ amiibos , a phone with NFC stuff or ntag215 chips . Weapons breaking was a bad idea

Metronome and rollout make whitney one of the worst gym leaders, second only to clair, imo. Clair's kingdra is just so annoying, and the shedskin on her dragonairs makes me want to murder her.
Don't forget stomp for powerful early-game stab (with chance of flinching) and moomoo drink. Did I forget to mention attract? ._.

GF really went savage this game lmao

Last edited:
I'm sad my original recipe of bread dint turn out to be the thing I hope :(

I should be studying for my orgo exam in the morning not slacking off on here
I'm gonna fail it
I'm stupid and bad at everything
I crammed and it's all my fault
I'm so tired
Pls kill me now lol :)

i need to find activities to do. i haven't spent time with my friends in ages or even gone outside for a week, i hope i feel better soon

lmao 3/8 sleepless nights done before I'm temporarily free from school work
I went to school this morning literally shaking bc I was so tired aaahaha
(actually I do go to sleep but like, 3 hours of sleep so eh)

ALSO don't host an event while inviting a lot of participants when you can't find the manpower to handle it lol, idc how successful the event is going to look with more participants, not everyone can give their time for that event bc of prior commitments so stop forcing them to and dragging these people into helping out in manpower

- - - Post Merge - - -

like ok sure I said yes to the event in the first place but I didn't expect the workload I had this week and I want to back out but I can't anymore bc of lack in manpower, plus I heard from a friend that they said they weren't going but for some reason was placed under manpower so now they're kinda forced to go...... ? hm wonder what contingency plan they have in case any one of us in manpower gets sick or doesn't go or something

Good news is I got an 80% on my exam today that involved a lot of memorizing rather than actual applicable knowledge. Bad news is that I now have no mental energy to spare, am stuck here until 6:25 PM, and have two assignments due tonight.

Raskell is bothering me. He posts way too much! :eek: Fortunately, he's not posting too much today.

I'm getting tired of being there for people all the time when they can't even be there for me.
I'm not asking for much but it'd just be nice if you could listen through the whole thing and show signs that you're actually listening instead of texting other people on your phone and it'd also be nice if you gave input without suddenly making the entire thing about your own problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back