What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the internet is acting up and i want to go biking but I don't want to move the garbage bins out of the way so I can wedge my bike out of the garage

Unable to enjoy my long weekend because of SAT studying help

I wanna go to bed but my anxiety won't let me .-.

there there...
tenor.gif

I'm always so sick I wish it would stop. Been having chronic nausea for going on two years now. Had my gallbladder removed abt 3 weeks ago hoping it would cure this but I'm still just as sick,,, and now having pain as well!! L m ao

This morning my mom asked me "woah did some1 punch you in the eyes" I said um no nothing happened....then I saw the bags under my eyes and the veins poking out, my skin looking old and gross, my eyes red....well ofc I look like someone beat me up

I don't know if this is because of too much screen time or being depressed cause I sleep fine and stuff,,

I'm trying to be active here/talk to people maybe but I feel like I don't fit in?? ;o;

my head is still all foggy groggy, just wish I was home sleeping still... I thought a few days of sleep was enough but it wasn't and my tummy hurts so bad =[ just gotta get through this shift, go home and down some nyquil!

i feel like i'm wasting my time by doing the stuff i enjoy
in the future im going to look back on everything and be dissapointed
i need to work hard in the present so future me won't be dissapointed
i've wasted too much time already
i feel like i'm breaking myself
i sit next to this guy in english and he seriously won't stop farting. atleast twice every lesson and he's so open about it. he lifts hid butt off of the seat and farts then says "ahhhh" and continues as if nothing has happened. one he even muttered "that felt good" to himself (I HOPE IT WAS TO HIMSELF NOT TO ME). he's a weird guy and on the outside he seems pretty normal and quite a nice guy. we have a common interest of video games and his open personality was quite refreshing, the first time i talked to him. he was acting like he was a close friend (holding/poking my arm if he wanted to tell me something the first time we met, or if he wanted to talk to me he would lean in really close to me whilst talking. he has no friends and he even admitted it himself when talking to me. he blurts out random stuff in class or sings really badly. it's super distracting and hes always trying to talk to me and show him his (lame) magic tricks. i finally mustered up the courage to ask the teacher to move me away from him and the teach agreed, thankfully. the end.
i have a totoro pencil case and he started touching it (without my permission btw, he just took it) and then he started touching it's stomach and he was laughing and i was just like 'ok yeah hes weird but he'll stop and give me pencil case' then he moved his finger down more to you know where and he whispered to me 'i'm tickling him' and proceeded to giggle whilst looking at me for a reaction. i didn't even know how to react. he had a book beside him which had a man on the front cover. he started to "tickle" that too. i looked at him blankly because my little brain was too stunned. then he went back to poor totoro and continued "tickling" him. he was still laughing and looking at me like he was expecting me to laugh with him? no. we've only talked for like 3 weeks now and only in english lesson because you keep asking me questions and showing me your lame magic tricks. thats going too far. i snatched by my pencil case and said "oh my god seriously, don't do that" and he was confused as to why i was angry. TAKE A HINT. I was done with all his weird stuff and that was the day when i asked the teacher to move me. rip i wonder if the guy is alright in the head. or maybe he just doesn't get whats weird to say to strangers. either way, thats all caused em a lot of stress actually. i just wanted to get that all off my chest

Last edited:
I really need to play some other games. Or draw in my new sketchbook. I can't be on tbt ALL THE TIME but y'know it's like drugs, you can't escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back