• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the headache I'm stuck with right now that just won't. go. away.

Last edited:
i don't want this week to ****ing start. what makes you think i wanna do a research paper and take a huge exam lol

Those esophageal burns are so painful that i couldn't sleep. Yeah, i can sleep with pain, but my mind gets pre-occupied easily.

Maybe I should give up eating.

Last edited:
my days off each day i have something to do, or i have to come to work for a meeting, so it's going to feel like i have no days off... hopefully I'll find something fun to do at home after my meetings and busy stuff so I can have SOME chill time...

my music assignment bc I asked for an extension so I can do it within the first few days of next term and I'm really hoping my teacher okays me doing so otherwise I'll fail, since it was due 2 days ago and now I have 2 weeks holiday off school until I can continue doing it

wow that was badly explained

Can someone please help me find the "Post every time you get something" thread i have no idea why I can't find it lmao

My cold still hasn't gone away. :( Coughing is frustrating.

Well I was feeling happy but my jealousy has overcome me yet again.

I just read about how Keldi has left TBT and the amazing friendships people had built with them and how nice and awesome they were. Also about how many positive impacts they've made in such a short time.

Makes me think that if I left TBT no one would really care at all...

I mean after all, I'm just a college girl who loves my N64. I guess I'm not really a shoulder to lean on. I can't even help with my own problems, much less others, so why would I expect any different.

I just read about how Keldi has left TBT and the amazing friendships people had built with them and how nice and awesome they were. Also about how many positive impacts they've made in such a short time.

I mean after all, I'm just a college girl who loves my N64. I guess I'm not really a shoulder to lean on. I can't even help with my own problems, much less others, so why would I expect any different.

dude, I'd care if you left and I'm sure a ton more people would too. I have the exact same insecurity though, so I know the feeling well.

Insomnia...and I've got nothing to help me sleep.

eh yes i would care, please and thank you :(

First Torrick and Christina split and now Fixer Upper is ending??? HGTV give my heart a break please.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back