• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my braces.
i'm in so much pain right now, i got them tightened yesterday :(

oh gosh I've been there. The first week I got them on was literally one of the most painful of my life. It's worth it in the end though. Hang in there.

i have a project in photography due friday and i haven't started it yet, like, at all, and i told my dad countless times that i would like for us to get a new printer SOON as in BEFORE THURSDAY so i can do the project easily and not have to print somewhere else... but we still havent gotten one and he doesn't seem to like the idea of getting a new color printer. but its making me kind of anxious :///

got my period when I woke up and I was in sooooo much pain at school today :( it was so uncomfortable sitting and I could barely eat because anything going in my stomach made it hurt more I didn't even get to finish and I had to change twice at school y'know how hard it is sneaking pads to the bathroom when you're SWARMED by boys? 24/7?? There is way too many boys in my school so it's so hard trying to run to the bathroom with a pad in my hoodie pocket without one being suspicious :( I could barely concentrate in class too because I was so dizzy and tired I just wanted to sleep ;-; but at like the end of the school day the pain FINALLY calmed down and I could actually walk but I still of course had pain so I just went straight to bed after school and only ate a little bit of pie cause my mom made me.....right now I feel fine but ahaha let's see all the stains tomorrow!!!! I hate my life so much :)

Oh but on the other hand, I'm skipping school tomorrow to get away from that stupid "terry fox run" which I cannot do like this, and since Friday no school and Monday is Thanksgiving, omggg 5 day weekend!! This is gonna be awesome

my allergies. are acting up!! AGAIN!!!!!!!
im allergic to me own got dam house

got my period when I woke up and I was in sooooo much pain at school today :( it was so uncomfortable sitting and I could barely eat because anything going in my stomach made it hurt more I didn't even get to finish and I had to change twice at school y'know how hard it is sneaking pads to the bathroom when you're SWARMED by boys? 24/7?? There is way too many boys in my school so it's so hard trying to run to the bathroom with a pad in my hoodie pocket without one being suspicious :( I could barely concentrate in class too because I was so dizzy and tired I just wanted to sleep ;-; but at like the end of the school day the pain FINALLY calmed down and I could actually walk but I still of course had pain so I just went straight to bed after school and only ate a little bit of pie cause my mom made me.....right now I feel fine but ahaha let's see all the stains tomorrow!!!! I hate my life so much :)

Oh but on the other hand, I'm skipping school tomorrow to get away from that stupid "terry fox run" which I cannot do like this, and since Friday no school and Monday is Thanksgiving, omggg 5 day weekend!! This is gonna be awesome

girl sameeeee... i woke up at like 5 am because of it >:V
changing at school sucks. i didn't today and wish i did cuz i felt gross by the time i got home.

that sucks though, i hope you feel better soon. i hate how your appetite goes all over the place. i hate all of it, actually.

Oh man so I've been so stressed out where I work because I was under the impression that I would only do inventory stuff in the back (It's a retail place with clothes) and recently within the last week my managers have been wanting me to start my cashier training. My anxiety has gotten so bad that I've cried a couple of times in the last week or so and I have finally decided earlier today that it's not worth the stress and tears that I am making it all up to be. I feel like now I should take some time and focus on getting my drivers license and see if I can do some volunteering in my spare time while I find a job. I also plan on going to see a therapist that I've talked to once before to see if she can help with my anxiety.

(Also just as I side note, I did try to do the training as a cashier, it's just literally every time I would walk up to a register I would just have a breakdown. I felt so weak.) Rant over. :'>

Sigh... Little brother is crying 3rd night in a row because in the move he split rooms with older brother and "oh no has to share room with me!" I swear I'm a good brother :) I play ac with him but ik it's not about me... It's because he doesn't wanna split...

omg this is too true
someone called an ambulance for me today because i looked & was literally so sick bc of my period

Last edited:
Oh my gawd. I gotta snap the hell outta it and stop procrastinating. Spent hours on my laptop watching YouTube videos and listening to music. Someone save me.

I GOTTA BE A BETTER ASIAN STUDENT DAMMIT

pms, back pain, midterm, research paper, cramps, sleep deprived, speech outline ;; kms

Last edited:
really need to play garden warfare 2 today smfh i wish they didn't take away the xp ****

Honestly I'm running out of ****s to give for my classes. I have several group projects and an exam today that have been driving me up the wall. I'm just done with this semester. I'm actually doing pretty good overall. It's just a lot more interaction and pressure than I'm used to.

Ugh why am I even living here anymore, this freaking suburb hole is the worst... I need to get out for real.

I keep screaming at everyone and everyone keeps bothering me ughhh I stayed hope for a reason to RELAX AND REST because of all this pain and blood but nope the whole day I had to take care of my baby brother why did he have to be born just a huggge problem in my life :( he's just full of problems btw I started thinking of suicide since he was born so yea makes a big problem in my life :( anyway I was mad my mom was trying to make me smile it makes me mad when someone makes me laugh or smile because I CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS even when I'm not on my period and it's so annoying so I got mad and threw the dining table chair it fell on her foot and my sisters were mad at me everyone is mad at me thinking I'm mad like this for no reason well GUESS WHAT IM NOT NORMAL TODAY YOU IDIOTS do I seem normal to you?? Hmm?? All this blood lying in my pants is this a normal day?? Why don't people understand nobody leaves me alone I just wanna stay in my room away from everyone and relax I don't wanna go anywhere I don't wanna take care of my baby brother who eats hair and throws up 24/7 I just want to rest away from people please leave me alone stoppp
lots of things to get off my chest these few days

i’ve been slacking so much over fall break. i’m really exhausted all the time and i needed a break, but i’m not sure how much i can handle when i go back. at least the semester is about half over. if i’ve made it this far, i can keep going.

i’m also waiting to hear back about something and i’m incredibly nervous.

Feeling sick so I called off of work, and then I had a brilliant idea of working on some Halloween DIY's I'm planning, so I breathed in tons of spray paint painting the inside of a fake pumpkin, then used a bunch of E-6000 on Styrofoam, which melted it and filled my room with a super strong chemical smell. Cause ya know, on top of sick mucus lungs now I got a bunch of chemicals in there too... Why am I like this?

The fact that I'm on here instead of sleeping but I don't want to go to sleep even though it's 23.15, I'm really tired and have to get up in less than 8 hours for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back