What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound that the wings on the boat make in Rainbow Ride is the most horrid sound I've ever heard in SM64 next to the wowowowo sound and the correct solution sound..

Last edited:
The sound that the wings on the boat make in Rainbow Ride is the most horrid sound I've ever heard in SM64 next to the wowowowo sound and the correct solution sound..

I don't remember the sound of the wings. But I do hate the 100 coin star of that level.

I don't remember the sound of the wings. But I do hate the 100 coin star of that level.

Yeah I was on my way to the ship earlier to get star #6 and the wings on the boat were making this whooshing noise that you don't hear anywhere else in the game. Today was the first time I noticed it and it's absolutely the most horrid sound in the whole game.

I stayed away from my friends for the better part of today because I needed some alone time, and it turns out my suicidal friend had multiple panic attacks in my absence and his last message said he was gonna cry in bed tonight. Now I feel guilty for not atleast checking on him and I hate myself for it.

I feel really.... empty? Like, I always get this, it is a package deal, but I just feel worthless and I can't.. feel anything. I just wanna feel something, but I know that in the morning I'll wake up and have some terrible extreme moods anyway, I can't stand it.

If you are going to ignore me , atleast block me or send an answer saying "Dont talk to me" - I dont understand what i could have done for you to suddenly ignore me.

i'm super spaced out from having a migraine for like 30 hours, and my tummy hurts too. I need to sleep but i don't know if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back