• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my teeth have moved and I get my retainer tomorrow and I know they're gonna be tight as hell. :(

I almost held your hand but idk if you purposely or accidentally moved your hand back, either way I'm extremely worried you think I'm weird now for trying to do that

on my last hour and this night has literally taken forever to go by, like holy guacamole. can't wait to get home though so I mean I guess that's one good thing.

I'm struggling to find anyone that has seen the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. I want to know if it's worth watching before I watch it, so I don't end up watching something that isn't enjoyable.

splatoon 2 won't work with my internet but it works with my mom's so i can either return it or wait until thanksgiving to play again and both options suck so idk

I'm struggling to find anyone that has seen the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. I want to know if it's worth watching before I watch it, so I don't end up watching something that isn't enjoyable.

We're talking about the original right? it's definitely worth a watch.

OMG i discovered today that my mom has been feeding my dog biscuits that were INFESTED with bugs. She's been feeding these to him 2x a day for at least 1-2 months. I almost threw-up when I looked in the container. I know eating a few bugs isn't harmful but this has to be near a hundred bugs that he's ingested. A) WHY THE F DID SHE NOT SEE THEM they're literally EVERYWHERE in the container and B) I am really worried it's hurt him... I am so, so, ANGRY right now, like WTF.

I almost held your hand but idk if you purposely or accidentally moved your hand back, either way I'm extremely worried you think I'm weird now for trying to do that

ahhh try again next time and hopefully they'll reciprocate ;o;
IM LW ROOTING FOR YOU

anyways, I'm sad because it's starting to get colder but I still wanna wear my nice dresses

I just wasted 2? hours on my signature to give it a better format that still had the same information, but my Town Info Spoiler wouldn't fit anywhere in it without pushing it past its 250px limit. I'll never get that back.

Our school keeps putting dumb restrictions on us. Now we can't even bring a backpack to class and it doesn't help that my locker is on the other side of the building from all of my classes. I doubt it will last long though tbh, people are really mad about this and will probably bring their backpacks around regardless

I just bought a lot of clothes and I was excited when I bought them but now I think I look ugly in them and I don't have the energy to return them.

geeez-louise victim comlex much? I agree with some of the points you've tried to make, but you ruined your argument with your childish behavior.

I live in a group home with 10 other people and we have to share everything. I don't get a bedroom to myself and there's only one working television for all 10 of us residents to watch together, despite the fact that there are two living rooms. As if having no privacy wasn't bad enough, I'm sitting here trying to watch TV and one of my roommates is in the same living room as me, blaring YouTube as loud as it can go on her cellphone. It's louder than the freaking television -- I have to watch with the captions on to understand anything that's actually happening on screen.

My dad gets mad at me constantly because I have a bad memory. He's one to talk but wtf ever. I'm going to bed.

a close friend of mine recently left me and cut me off. i'm coping fairly well (my boyfriend and best friend have been supportive of me as well) but damn it hurts. it was probably for the best but i miss him

This damn cold, makes it hard to sit upright to draw or do anything unless I want a waterfall of mucus.
Also the damn postie is late.

god, its like a feeling of homesickness- yet i can't explain it- and i've never been to said home... why me .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back