• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
French is bothering me more than anything.
I hate the language so much, I can't even describe how much I hate it.
But yet I am living in France since 3 years now, and can't speak french a lot.
My boyfriend of 3 years is french and wants that I speak decent french or
one day he will send me back to Germany.
It's bothering the .... out of me.
I can handle everything without speaking the language, except maybe
taxes papers and things like that, but I don't even need to handle stuff like this.
So why do I need to learn that language.
Everyday I try to learn it and I end up being extremelly annoyed, mad and crying in the bed,
because I just hate the language so much and it's so hard, especially learning it completely
on my own (he's working far away, so he's mostly at home the weekend, so he can't help me).
God, I start thinking that I should just go back to Germany, since apparently it's needed
to learn this awful language to be allowed to stay, tzzz

My puppy died, and I have to somehow find another good home for my dog...

Last edited:
My puppy died, and I have to somehow find another good home for my dog...

omg, i'm sorry..

(also, welcome back or stuff)
--

also especially for karla..

mom being a ****bag again. like stop asking if you're my mom and like bully/high and mighty parent. bruh be glad i go there and ask if you are seriously interested. like you complain i'm asocial yeah bruh.

more wind today eeuugh go AWAY I just finished cleaning up all the crap in the yard from yesterday

I don't know who I am anymore.
Idiots setting of bangers.
My dog isn't the same since his stroke.

When your stuck without your phone and you have another 30 minutes of school left ;-;

I feel like drinking so I can actually just fall asleep without rolling around in bed for ages, wide awake
But I don't want it to become a habit or to have to rely on it too much...idek hsnjsksk

**** October. Today it was 70 degrees and now I'm in flannel pajamas with my feet freezing. Just choose what you want to be, damn it!

all my friends are making new friends and I haven't made a single friend. maybe I should stay off social media for awhile because it's making me jealous and sad

maybe leaving this , was the best option for me?.
it was just full of emotional wreck and wasted time i could have used for other stuff , like getting better at art or learning something new.
i hope i can atleast , do half of what i could have done with all those wasted hours.

New Leaf. Can I get my mail with my RV orders already I don't wanna bother that person again -_-

I think I may be getting another cold.:(

one kid has now invaded my (and a lot of other people's) once peaceful and quiet place to sit and eat, he goes on the computers playing boxhead every break and lunch and gets really angry at everyone for doing simple things like brushing past him or asking simple questions. hes already punched a couple of people and the teachers are so hesitant to teach him some manners and respect for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back