What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. The moment I've been waiting for.

My knee surgery is in about one hour.
I've never been so simultaneously excited and terrified in my life.

Idk when I'll be back on here, probably not for a few days.

My internet and Youtube feed is clogged up by Logan Paul
:-[ AGAIN just stop
This guy is just dumb so stop he buys ugy clothing
somebody would have to be dumb to buy all those overpriceed ugy clothes he wears

:-/ FUGLY

God, I absolutely despise this. I strongly disagree with this policy of, "The parent is always right. They never say sorry." Honestly, I just wish that my family would raise me differently. If fate has it that I am going to have kids sometime in my life, I sure as hell wouldn't raise them like this.

Also, I hate the fact that I'm always feeling a bit uncomfortable at home. Sometimes, I yearn to live in a different place, away from my family. They just don't make me feel at ease, especially when my mom's around. God, I just...I don't really know how to describe her. She can be mad at you and be filled with rage, but then she'll come up to you and kiss you moments later. I'm just utterly confused about her.

She sounds kinda.. uh bipolar or just mildly schizophrenic. Sounds like my dad though he wouldn't kiss me thank god.

im supposed to write an essay on litterature from the romantic age and the age of enlightenment and i need to cite sources that compare them to literatture today but i need to go to the school library and talk to the librarian to get access to what my teacher has in mind and i havent done that yet bc of uhh anxiety So Basically I Have Written almost a page comparing romanticism to postmodernism bc i found an ok enough report about it online ........ im dying squirtle.

why is it so hard to find nice shirts. no i don't want racy underwear tops or just weird sports clothes jfc

Sure, it's all well and good to stay home from school until you feel like throwing up every time you sit/stand up. It's also 2 p.m. here and I haven't had anything but a large cup of tea. FML.

Sure, it's all well and good to stay home from school until you feel like throwing up every time you sit/stand up. It's also 2 p.m. here and I haven't had anything but a large cup of tea. FML.
Aww I really hope you feel better soon :(

I'm forever grateful that the surgery part is over, but man... the road to recovery is gonna be a long one...

Aww I really hope you feel better soon :(

I'm forever grateful that the surgery part is over, but man... the road to recovery is gonna be a long one...

Best of luck recovering and take care <3 Remember, wah is number wahn!

Also hope I find some more tops during the weekend I can't do those things in hippie dresses even though it'd be tops lol

My knee is killing me. Idk how easily I'll be able to sleep tonight, but if I happen to do so I'll sleep in peace knowing that the pain will likely be gone within the week. :)

Also apparently my surgeon took a picture of my knee when he cur it open, and he saw the horrible damage I did to it. The femur wasn't broken (luckily) but I did manage to take a huge chunk out of my patella. The pictures were pretty creepy nonetheless, especially the second one he took after he put my patella back together... it looked like a smiley face .__.

i'm playing ac with my crushfriend and we're at tortimer's island and i'm absolutely failing at catching rare bugs and its so frustratinggg i accidentally scared off the golden beetles (whats the actual name again) like 3 times

i'm playing ac with my crushfriend and we're at tortimer's island and i'm absolutely failing at catching rare bugs and its so frustratinggg i accidentally scared off the golden beetles (whats the actual name again) like 3 times
You're thinking of the Golden Stag Beetle. They can be pretty tricky to catch, especially when there's more than one person on the island with you. Ya just gotta walk as slowly as possible and try to stand directly in front of the palm tree so that you can line up your shot well.

it's always the thing I'm really anticipating that ends up getting lost in the mail :'[

My pain is almost unbearable right now... wondering if I should take 2 pain pills, I can't stand this pain!!!

I'm starting to get my pain under control but it's a very tedious process. I have to take a pain pill, then two hours later take an Aleve/Advil, then two hours later take another pain pill, and just kinda alternate that. Also, I have a special ice pack machine on my knee and I have to have fresh ice put in it every 4 hours. Even with all of that my knee still hurts terribly.

Oh well, this isn't forever. By next week the pain should be at least half gone. Then I get to start bending it and doing physical therapy, yay for me! RIP xSuperMario64x

dunno if i should laugh because my dad is being pathetic or be annoyed because he really "tries"..bruh just begone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back