• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible day today. Woke up from my nap this morning because me and my mom both thought her hair appointment was today, low and behold it's on Thursday, but somehow we were both super sure it was today? So I tried to go back to sleep which took a long time, and then when I woke up I was really hungry and I didn't want to have to cook so I ordered a pizza, I figured since I didn't have to leave for work until an hour and a half later that it would have gotten there on time... but nope, no pizza by the time I got to work. Then I get to work and the girls say it was really slow boring day, but I come in and there's a million things left undone and I'm just like... mmmk, it's so slow but you had no time to do these things? So I got to come in and play clean up and figure out what all the stuff they left out and undone was. So I'm just already done and I've only been here 1 hour... only 9 more to go. =/

I'm glad things are getting better for us. We're friends and all. But you left me with so many unanswered questions. The thing that bothers me the most. And yet when I ask these questions, I feel like the *******.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even though you and everyone else know who's to blame.

I can't freaking sleep rn. My sleeping habits are ****ed since exams ugh ._. ��

I think I want more bunny OCs but I've been working on another human OC this whole weekend kjasdlsh

What is free time? :( I've been doing summer school and college work since 9am. It's now 8pm and I still haven't even gotten through the bare minimum I wanted to today.

I haven't been able to get a ride to my friend's house.:(

that i'm probs not gonna see my bf for weeks now :(

also i hate summer breaks and holidays they are the worst :(

My butt itches, but if I scratch it I'll have to wash my hands again. I just washed them ten minutes ago. What to do? What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back